Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Hooray for Be Bops Body Co

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Turbo26T, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Recently , I posted about a great experience with a vendor..
    Today I had another outstanding encounter with some great people. While at the Daytona Turkey Run swap meet , I bought a complete welded perimeter frame from Brookville. That threw me in a quandary as how to get the fairly heavy frame out to my truck in the parked outside the Speedway

Lo and behold , right next door was Pete & Tony from Be Bops Glas. They overheard my conversation and volunteered to bring the frame on their truck to my truck outside the Speedway. Even tho I had not spent a dime with them they took time to load my frame from another vendor and drive it out to my truck !!

They have no connection with Brookville and actually did not know who the vendors were.They also refused any money I offered for their service. Both said they were glad to help.

What an outstanding effort from them for an old ,worn out hotrodder!!!

Thanks again to Pete & Tony from BeBops

Just thought good deeds should be thanked

Stan Turbo26T

Sent from my SM-T550 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

warbird1, 117harv, 54reno and 2 others like this.
  2. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

Cool of you to post that for them! Gary

3. bengeltiger

bengeltiger

X2. bttt for the afternoon crowd.

4. They are indeed good people,two of my fellow club members have purchased 3 window body's from them.

BTW<you need to edit your title thread ~ BE OPS sounds like some kind of special forces!:D HRP

5. that was nice of them

6. HRP:: posted that thread on my tablet. After i sent it , I noticed the error. Tried to edit and could not. Didn't seem to be a way from my tablet. Dang this newfangled media stuff!!
    We're in Daytona til Tuesday so I cant edit til i get home to my computer

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

7. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Hey Stan... so that's why I couldn't find you yesterday - busy buying stuff? Ditto on their efforts. On the way back from a show a couple of years ago, I invited myself to drop by their factory spaces to look at some glass fenders I was thinking about using - and they took the time to drag them out and let me see and measure them... great guys. Sorry to say I didn't use them, but they sure were nice at helping me out. Gary

8. 117harv

117harv

Pics or it didn't happen:p Seriously, good to hear stories like this, there seems to be too many of the others.