Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Homemade Roller Cam for Flathead Six

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 27troadster, Aug 30, 2013.

1. k9racer

k9racer

In one of Don Radbrusch books Roaring Roadsters he wrote about a racer from calif with a MOPAR power 6 cyl that used Harley Davidson roller lifters. The car was a top runner right after WWW 2. My poor dumb ass brain is still spinning after reading this. At one time did a company named Schooler build a what was called a 1/2 speed cam. Before Leroy Yarbro had his problems then death he told some of us about a circle track modified 409 powered with the Schooler 1/2 speed cam. I was lost then too.. And on a last note Thank You for your service to our country .. Bobby

2. GearheadsQCE

GearheadsQCE
    Alliance Vendor

I think the California cam maker of the 1/4 speed cam was Bus Schaller. IIRC Hot Rod Magazine did an article on it.

3. GearheadsQCE

GearheadsQCE
    Alliance Vendor

4. Toymaker

Toymaker
    from Fresno,CA

Recreation of the heidt dragster that was built after the fiat original engine with schaller cam at full song last weekend Eagle Field drags

Attached Files:

kidcampbell71 likes this.