Register now to get rid of these ads!

Home safe and sound

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Whiskey, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Whiskey

Whiskey

Man o Man what a crazy couple of weeks its been...I finally made it back home yesterday and am slowly motivating myself to start unpacking...haha yeah right

Anyway l just wanted to say it was awesome meeting everyone out on the road l didn't think l'd run into quite so many hambers... A super huge thanks to the rumblers NYC and Orlando you guys really go outta yer way for me and l really apriciate it!! Nads it was really a pleasure meeting you!! And scarry Larry thanks so much for lettin me lay lines on yer truck it was truly an honor...

Its been a crazy trip of blown out tires, dragging mufflers, running from hurricanes, and sleeping in nasty punk rock clubs,and it was sure as hell worth it!!! I can't wait to do it again...l hope to see all of you again soon!!
    But for now its back to work and back into my garage...

Takin Over The World One Line At A Time,
    Whiskey

oh oh one more thing 00Mack thanks for all the advise you know for once l actually might listen!! haha by the way awesome job on willys car, See you next time l'm out east!

2. Antibilly

Antibilly

Hey you it was great meeting ya!!! Hope well get to see ya again next time you find yourself down south [​IMG]

3. Slag Kustom

Slag Kustom

glad to see you made it home. had a great time talking to you at the hoe down.

4. crow

crow

Hey Whiskey! Glad ya made it home. You stayed at my house(Pinkus lives with me) but I kept missing you. I'm bummed, I really wanted to meet you, love yer work.

5. You forgot to stop by the Pistons and Paint show in Dallas!
    TZ

6. Whiskey

Whiskey

Thanks Crow JD kept talking bout his roomates...l was beginning to think he was just seeing things...hahaha
    tell pinkus l said hello and thanks again and give bobby a kick in the backside, next time l'm in town l expect to see him haha
    I tried to get the boys to leave houston early so we could make it to pnp at least for a little bit....but l couldn't get them to budge...canadians pffhht [​IMG]

Oh by the way OUTLAW l drug yer hubacap around the whole damn tour and you DIDN'T EVEN SHOW UP TO GET IT!!!! Send me yer address jerkface and l'll mail it out to you [​IMG]

Whiskey

7. Jester

Jester
    from Blevins AR

Glad you made it home safe and sane....or not sane but sound anyway. You going to Denison? october 29-31

8. Whiskey

Whiskey

no l have too many bands booked that weekend to be able to leave l think my boss would have a heart attack trying to deal with all of them....

9. Sounds like a wild ride. Glad to know you got home ok.

10. Justin415

Justin415

Good ta know yer safe an sound. Had a great time hanging with ya in NY and really cant thank ya enough for the work ya did on our trophies. Cheers, J_LO

11. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

..........yea.........what a surprise, turning around and seeing YOU in Delaware of all places! Really cool getting to meet you and to be able to watch you work.
    Your card in in my book right next to "Russel's!" [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Dam nads and draglink how come you bums didn't tell me wiskey was coming to town. [​IMG]Sorry I missed you wiskey maybe next time.

13. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

It was a pleasure meeting you too gal.
    You're pretty gosh darn cute.
    That Bloodshot Bill's a wild fella, aint he?

14. Whiskey

Whiskey

aw shucks nads...it was the bar lighting and beer...l usually look pretty good in that setting...haha Bloodshots a wild one alright enough so that most of the trip l was trying to think of way to sedate him when we were driving...he is good for making up a tire chnging song on the side of the highway...since he had to do that twice...l'm not sure he can really change a tire but he writes a pretty funny song about it hahha

Whiskey

15. OutLaw

OutLaw

Sorry darlin I plum forgot about that night you were in town. I was hopeing for a phone call. [​IMG]