Register now to get rid of these ads!

Holy Crap It's Snowing

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by grits, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Looks like you boys down in Waxahachie and Maypearl are fixin' to get some.

2. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

Got some white stuff here in Springtown too. Sure is a long way to the shop. Maybe I better go back inside and pull the covers back over my head.

Attached Files:

• snow.jpg
      snow.jpg
      File size:
      77.1 KB
      Views:
  3. It happened whilst I was a wee lad, never got over it :D

4. yankbuilt

yankbuilt

Nice and warm over in Qatar!!! No Hot Rods though. That depresses me more than snow.

Middle East by Dubi, also near Saudi Arabia.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  5. dannyego

dannyego

you call that snow???? What the hell is wrong with you Texans.... I thought you were all supposed to be big and bad???? Call me when you get four feet of the stuff. OH Yeah its 50 degrees here in the sbow belt today:p

6. Where is Qatar? I've heard of it but have no clue where it is.

7. allengator

allengator
    from Keller, TX

freaked me out when I opened up my door this morning!
    how cool!

8. 1941ihkb5

1941ihkb5

9. CGkidd

CGkidd

You been outside yet this morning Clear and my damn windows were frosted up.

10. Impossible!!!! Global warming says it aint so. Oh wait, man-made global warming is a hoax.

11. R1FIGHTER

R1FIGHTER

I concur!

12. 343w

343w

Maybe now Al Gore will get the respect he deserves!LOL

13. Nephew's wife just posted pics on FB from Frisco, Snowin' like crazy, kids are goin' nuts ....

14. that's why I had to get snow tires, I doesn't snow where I came from,,,,,, Until now..

I wonder if they make white wall snow tires?

15. Drove my rod to work yesterday. The temp was 59. Was even nice at 10pm last night.

16. C.Sweeny

C.Sweeny

I was in the DFW area last December, I stayed at a hotel right near Garland.

The second night I was there, it got down to 22 degrees and it snowed for 2 days... also, the salt trucks were running full time on the over-passes due to all of the ice wrecks.

Back in Florida, it was 80 degrees.

17. Anderson

Anderson

When it only snows or ices over 2-3 days a year, it's not like we can really get any kind of experience on it. Easier just to stay home than deal with that.

18. C.Sweeny

C.Sweeny

The news clips and even watching from the hotel room was like bumper cars.

Glad we never get that in Florida.

19. Rookies! :D

20. Belchfire8

Belchfire8

21. turdmagnet

turdmagnet

I live near Toronto - first time in 140 odd years they did not have any snow accumulation in November. Maybe its that global shifting going on - I like it - even had the "Turd" out for run last week !!!

22. NM Sandrail

NM Sandrail
    Member Emeritus

Hi Everyone,
    Had our first snow of the season here last Sunday.. Am putting on a Fall Camporee for the Boy Scouts this next weekend and a nasty forecast is coming in for North Texas also. We get what Amarillo gets usually. I think Al Gore is full of it!

Glad my project is finally in the garage for now...

You Texans...be sure to watch the Big 12 Championship game this weekend. Texas will probably win easily, but Big Red is coming back from the dead.... Go Huskers!...:)...duane

Attached Files:

23. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

1976,snow in pensacola,baja alabama. I'm in tucson where it gets its share of global warming. This morning however, it was 35 on the ride in. I love it.

24. sure do ,hey i think i have a vintage set of snows for the aquamino up at the farm

25. CJ Steak

CJ Steak
    from Texas

They're predicting snow here in Austin for Friday. I call bullshit.

If it's snows in Austin this Friday, I will EAT the yellow snow.

I pray we get some really shitty weather this winter though! It's been a while since I put the ol' Willys in 4 Lo!

A few years back when it iced over here real bad in Central Texas... it was like a car show. EVERYONE was bringing out their crusty Willys Jeeps, first gen Broncos and old Scouts. It was awesome. Most of them were pulled right off the lease and put on the road to get into town. Most still had deer stands and feeders and shit still bolted to 'em LOL...

-Chris

26. RichFox

RichFox
    Member Emeritus

Once a long time ago. Before I bought this house. And this house is paid for now. I was on Graveyard shift and when I came home some white stuff was falling from the sky. I called 911. They said it was snow. Don't much like it. But it never came back.

27. Send it down here to New Braunfels!!!!

28. Mark H

Mark H
    from Scotland

Had a very light dusting of snow here in Scotland,yesterday.Makes a change from rain!:(

29. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

glad its you and not me...yet.
    im sure it will only be a matter of time

30. Squablow

Squablow

Dry as a bone and about 45 degrees up here in Wisconsin. If this is global warming, I'm going to heat my house with burning styrofoam and drive around spraying an aerosol can out each window.