Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Holy Cow!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kripfink, Feb 16, 2010.

1. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

Damn! Competition for new bat mobile?

2. 69supercj

69supercj

I think its pretty damned cool myself. Other then the frontend treatment, I'd drive the shit out of it.

3. It's certainly interesting and definitely wicked. Not my cup of tea but I have to hand it to the builder for skill and imagination. Looks like a cross between a Lincoln, '59 Chevy and a stealth bomber. I can picture it in the remake of "Jeepers Creepers".

Still better looking than the Grecian.

4. mrjynx

mrjynx
    BANNED

Its easier to cut up cheap cars in england than to import and cut up an american one for something that may not turn out that great.
    I think this is part of the mindset of being english, you are always thinking in the back of your mind, I wonder how I could Americanise that. like the guy with the vedette.

5. MEMPHIS RAT

MEMPHIS RAT
    BANNED

Love this thing,

6. 60 Belair

60 Belair

ditto .

7. k-member

k-member

I never see the car stuff when I am in a DeadMentalTrance, mostly that weird alien alphabet, atoms and universes, but props to this man with the Citroen. That's a lot of work and for what it is, I really dig it.

8. I just found out about this car yesterday. I can't get it out of my head. It is the raddest kustom I have ever seen. I love it! Any build pics on it yet? Thanks!