Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Hollywood Khights: What happened to Jimmy's 'Tony Nancy Yellow' Custom?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kbuhagiar, May 26, 2019.

1. kbuhagiar

kbuhagiar

Watched "Hollywood Knights" yesterday for the first time in 38 years, and was wondering what happened to the 40 Ford custom that they unwrapped at Smitty's. Is it still around?
    Jimmy Shine Custom HK.jpg

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  2. chopdtop

chopdtop

3. lumpy 63

lumpy 63

I remember seeing it in a mag back in the early 80s...I think the title was " screaming yellow zonker" or some such thing:cool:

4. goldmountain

goldmountain

Every now and then I come across a "Eureka" moment but due to my limited computer skills, I can't get my message across. This car is featured in a previous iteration in the June 1968 issue of Rod & Custom. I tried scanning it to put here but it comes up with an error message. Could another one of us old geezers with this issue please scan it for Diana who is searching for this car? Car looks different back then but the license plate confers that it is indeed the right car.

5. goldmountain

goldmountain

If Diana is still available here, her dad's old car was featured in the January 1968 issue of Rod & Custom. Tried scanning the article but came up with an error message. If someone else with this magazine can scan it here, please do.

6. That sounds like Ganahl.