Register now to get rid of these ads!

Holley carb spec help please!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DirtyJohn, Jul 20, 2010.

1. DirtyJohn

DirtyJohn

Normally I can find pretty much any info I need online, but this one has got me stumped. Holley books are no help either. Yes, I tried the search function, but here I find myself humbled.

I would like to know the out of the box jetting,power valve,PVCR,IFR, THE WHOLE ENCHILADA for a Holley 4150 street HP 750 List# 82751.

Maybe I'm too tired, too dumb, or a combination of the two, but I surrender. I would email Holley tech, but they are slow as hell.

Thanks, John

2. spoons

spoons
    from ohio

75's, F, 80's R, 5.5PV

Punch it in on Google and you can find anything
    Including a complete PDF file from Holley

3. DirtyJohn

DirtyJohn

Thanks spoons for the info! I did try the search though man honestly...for more than a few hours. I went to the Holley site and wasn't getting anywhere. I'll give it another go today. Different day maybe different luck. Thanks again.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  4. Mr. Jean

Mr. Jean

Holley Tech line 1-866-464-6553

5. DirtyJohn

DirtyJohn

Thanks Man. I'll try, but in the past I was never able to get through. I emailed a question to them and I got an answer 8 weeks later:eek:

6. johnnie

johnnie
    from indiana

PVCR, IFR, and Air Bleed sizes are not posted anywhere on the net. None that I have found anyway. Gonna need some one with the same unmodified carb to get those.

7. DirtyJohn

DirtyJohn

Thanks Johnnie! Now I know I'm not crazy...well...at least I know I can still use a search function anyway!:D I guess I'm going to have to break down and call Holley afterall. Uh boy.....