Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Holiday Spirit

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by attastude, Dec 18, 2008.

1. attastude

attastude

Hot Rodders are the nicest people on Earth! Tell us what you do to help your community during the Christmas Season!

2. Our club will ring the bells for the Salvation Army all day this Saturday at the local Wal-Mart. In Nov we had a Toys for Tots event and donated over 100 toys and $1000 to the Marines. see www.wheelsthatheal.com. Merry Christmas.

3. attastude

attastude

very cool! Walmart does alot of good for their communities, and they don't get credit for it..you and your club are a role model for all of us! I've thought about donating firewood to the elderly or possibly getting some rodders together for a charity car show..We did that last summer at the local Walmart, but seems we all put our cars away for the winter and don't think of these things ,you folks inspire us all!!

4. Merry christmas to all!!!!!

5. i particapated in opeation christmas hamb,sending care packages to the troops in iraq

6. Bluto

Bluto
    Member Emeritus

I am running from small children with scraps of paper AND their handwriting is bad :)