Register now to get rid of these ads!

Holiday Inn Full of HAMB - Thank You!

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by Suit, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Suit

Suit

What could be better than a Hotel filled with HAMBERS! Thank you Ryan, Carl and the great HAMBers for choosing our Hotel. All of the rooms at The Holiday Inn are booked for next weekend as of Friday 8/14. However Ryan has provided a second block for just such an occasion so call Residence Inn (417) 782-0908 and they can take care of you.

You can also keep checking with our front desk in case of cancellations (417-782-1000)

Here's my direct line if there's anything you need: 417-627-7802 (Rob)

You all should know that the entire City of Joplin is grateful to you and looks forward to welcoming you to the 2009 Hamb Drags!

Let the countdown begin!!!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
  2. Wesley

Wesley

I got my room at the Residence Inn reserved today. Thank you Ryan and Rob for all of your efforts to make the HAMB Drags a great time.

3. Thanks Suit, for your contribution to the HAMB Drags. Much appreciated!!

4. Dirty2

Dirty2

Counting down !!!

5. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

I just reserved a room at the Residence Inn for Friday night a few hours ago. Already had a room at the Holiday for Sat. night, but now I'll go to Joplin for the Friday night bash. See ya there!

6. Suit

Suit

Good call! Look forward to meetin' ya!

7. Suit

Suit

Good call! See ya there! Oh wait...employees can't be on property after their shift I mean I WON'T see you there.

8. Better plan on pulling a second shift as "undercover lot security"

You should be there to see the shenanigans in case your updated resume comes into play. :D

Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
  9. Wesley

Wesley

We wont tell anybody. What happens in Joplin STAYS in Joplin..... oh wait ... ummm nevermind

10. Tsquared

Tsquared
    from Pratt, Ks.

You`ll get a kick out of the friday Nite fun!!!

Are you bringing Jim and Jerry with you?

Tom T

11. I have an extra room for Friday & Saturday nights. ANyone need it????????????????? Call me at 281-687-1071

12. Well, darn. I ended up with a band job in Arkansas Friday night.....it ends at about
    9:30 and I probably won't get back to town til midnight or so. I know there will be
    plenty cars to look at and maybe a person or two still up and at 'em at that time.
    Yeah, Right. Guess I'll just be "fashionably late" as they say.
    Kinda wanted to hear the band.
    Then, have to play again Sat afternoon. Ah, well. Good ol show biz.

13. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

Jim's leaving his car and trailer at ryno's. He and Jerry are going to the swap meet. They should be stopping by the Holiday Inn Friday evening