Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Holden Roadster

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by johnc451, Jan 4, 2017.

1. johnc451

johnc451

City: Westly

State: California
    Price: $22000
    I am posting this for the widow of a friend who was a great craftsman and ardent collector of a wide variety of vehicles. The ad below is for the only vehicle which I feel is "HAMB FRIENDLY" but I realize that like myself, many on this site have a wide automotive interest and passion. There are some unique race and hobby vehicles in his collection including an Indy Car and I would like to see them go to enthusiasts. I will only provide a list here so as not to break the rules. If you send me an email I can send some basic information about the other vehicles after Friday, but it is best to contact her directly for more information. The HAMB vehicle is a :

HOLDEN ---Steel body-Right hand drive-built low with Chevy LS engine

NON RUNNING CAR WITH LOTS OF PARTS. NEEDS ASSEMBLY
    REBUILT Z06 ENGINE WITH LEHMAN FRONT TIMING COVER AND CROSS DRIVE AND JOE HUNT DISTRIBUTOR

REBUILT MUNCIE T10 FOUR SPEED WITH HURST SHIFTER AND LIGHT WEIGHT BELL HOUSING, QUARTERMASTER 5.5 INCH CLUTCH AND BUTTON FLYWHEEL,1956 CHEVY BEL AIRE REAREND

EDELBROCK CARBURETOR AND INTAKE WITH NEW HEADERS, MUFFLER AND EXHAUST PARTS

TWO SETS OF WHEELS AND TIRES 15 INCH AS SHOWN AND SOLID 16 INCH WITH BABY MOON HUBCAPS AND DUNLOP LS TIRES. ALSO HAVE HOLDEN HUBCAPS AND BADGE

$22,000

SHARON GILBERT Westley CA 209-894-3949 [email protected]
    Deleted non-HAMB cars...try ebay

My email is [email protected]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
  2. johnc451

johnc451