Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration /////Hokey Ass FRIDAY ART SHOW 09-20-2013\\\\\

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jigger, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sololobo

sololobo

TAG29A, love the dizzy cap pencil holder with the brilliant side sharpener. I see it as a nod to liking Dad's car hobby, warm fuzzys bro. Congrats on a creative son. ~sololobo~

2. Awsome:D

3. There seems to be so many great photographers contributing maybe we should have a seperate thread just for all this great work.

?

4. scoTT la rock

scoTT la rock
    from NJ

great thread guys!! love everything here.

i do pinstriping, painting, and photography. so next week i will contribute some stuff

5. Frogz

Frogz

WhateverWeber: Whaooooooooh, just perfect. I really dig your style.

6. There used to be a Wednesday night photo thread but I think there was too much OT stuff being posted or something. Too bad on one hand because it was fun to go through. On the other hand, most of the photography posted IS art so this is still (see what I did there?) a great place for it and should remain their home. They bring tons of inspiration to the plate for us artsy-fartsy pencil grinders.

Frogz... I agree, great stuff W'Weber!

7. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

No...all will stay in the FAS.
    Art is art... just keep it on topic
    thanks.

8. Just a thought
    Either way its all great stuff

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

9. Bear,nice work.

10. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

Thanks DamnNoNamesLeft ( the photo you posted totally rocks too!)
    Thanks also to you Rob (66Newport) - I am sure I have a Riviera from theevent I have not processed yet.
    Ken (Kenmo) - thanks for your constant support. Your group of images is amazing this week as well.
    Thank you, Larry (sololobo) fpr tjat wonderful comment. Hopefully this year's Rodder's Journal Revival will present as many incredible photo opportunities. I know there will be now shortage of first rate cars.
    Thanks Mark (jigger). I hope I am like you when I grow up. I am constantly amazed by both the quality and quanity of images you create.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.