Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hokey Ass CookBook Vol 1

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Zeke, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Zeke

Zeke

Hey I'm in the process of reediting the Original Hokey Ass CookBook. I should have it done by the end of the month. I lost Inkfink's Art when my last PC died and the wife pitched it while I was at Ft Lee getting some good old ARRRRMY TRAINING SIR!!.

IF anyone can scan the cover and email it to me I'll be able to get it into reprint before mid May.

Thanks Zeke and the HAMB DragsFood Crew.

2. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

I have a copy that I can scan, but give me a day or so.

Chris

3. Gumpa

Gumpa

Just curious how many of the recipes did you try yourself? Gumpa

4. Zeke

Zeke

In all honesty not more than 10-15% of the ones that aren't mine. I've been cooking long enough to know if a recipe will work or not by just reading it. If it needed clarification, I asked but I wanted the reader to enjoy the person nature of the emails from the submitter leaving out only things that were personal and didn't edit anything. Recipes are guidelines just like a HAMB recipe for a model A coupe. You might like others ideas but chances are you'll bend it to suit your tastes as it should be.

There are still many on my to do list along with a lot of other recipes I've been needed to brush up on. Andjust like any cookbook that I have in my collection there are recipes that I have no interest in trying just because they don't peak my interest. Not because they are bad but just not my taste.

Tman's Grilled Ceviche salmon is impressive I'm still looking forward to doing my version of Redmeat's White Trash Wedding cake but modified with Jello shots at the HAMB Drags.

5. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Man, I need to find the cookbook.........but, I think that I know where it is located, but the wife is asleep and I don't want to rattle her. Here is the shirt.......otherwise I can scan the cookbook for you on Thursday.

Chris Nelson
    Kansas

[​IMG]

6. snapper

snapper
    from PNW

7. Zeke

Zeke

I wish it would but no. And I can't download the art from Cafepress either. I thought I had it backed up but didn't. I have a handle on it so thanks everyone.