Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hobbs Grove Haunt Rods Show in Sanger,CA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by krackerjack88, Oct 23, 2009.

1. krackerjack88

krackerjack88
    from Fresno,Ca

Just wondering if anyone has ever been to this show and if anyone is planning on going this year.

Attached Files:

2. CenValyCali

CenValyCali
    from Hanford

I've been to Hobbs grove but I think this is there first year having a rod show. Not bad but a little expensive.

3. krackerjack88

krackerjack88
    from Fresno,Ca

Yeah pretty pricy. Well I guess if you enter you car and show up before 5:30 you get two free combo passes for everything there. Not bad.

4. krackerjack88

krackerjack88
    from Fresno,Ca

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Mooneyes31coupe

Mooneyes31coupe

Show is free. the events are less than 1/2 price and there will be free csmping for those tha want to stay all night... Band, brew, contest, and party, best of 2 world under the stars....

6. Lore Callahan

Lore Callahan

Registration is free and includes 2 tickets to all the haunts (normally $32.50 each on that night). Band is up from LA, really good. Tickets to go ($12.50) include one haunt and haunt tickets include the show so either way you get the other for free. Don't see how it can be any cheaper. We can't do it all for free. It's one of the best haunts in the country with over 120 people working there.

The location is way cool and yes, this is the first year for it. We were approached about putting the haunt and the rockabilly rat rod thing together and many think it's a great idea. We rock the nights big time even without the cars so putting them together with the band, food, beer and costumes will be that much better.

Hope you can make it.

7. Lore Callahan

Lore Callahan

It looks like a couple of hearses are coming. The more the better.

8. krackerjack88

krackerjack88
    from Fresno,Ca

Alright so can I just pull up and register or do I have to do it over the net? It says it's $25 on the website...?

9. Lore Callahan

Lore Callahan

The $25 thing has been removed. It wasn't supposed to be connected any more. Web guy missed it.

Yes, just pull up and you're in. We have emails coming in from folks just letting us know what they're bringing and that would be nice but not necessary. We have lots of room.

10. Lore Callahan

Lore Callahan

Today's the day and the weather's great. We have heaters and warming fires for those concerned about the cold. See ya.