Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Historic Stock Car Photos

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by indybigjohn, Aug 28, 2008.

1. John McKenzie

John McKenzie

Great bunch of pictures Raceron. Can you tell us anything about these guys and their cars?

2. ANDEREGG TRIBUTE

ANDEREGG TRIBUTE
    from Bordertown

In my very very humble opinion, the two greatest body styles to EVER grace a race track, the 55 210 2dr and the 64 Chevelle Hardtop! What else can you say...The cars I grew up watching and dreaming of...I have emmulated them with my own street driven version, Thanks for the pics.

Dont want to stray the thread off topic...here is a link to my 64 Chevelle....
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=19659&pictureid=473914

3. Found 'em on the internet, I think they're western Canadian.

4. indybigjohn

indybigjohn
    Member Emeritus

Great stuff, raceron. Thanks.

5. Falconred

Falconred

I have a friend that thinks he has some photos of the cars back when we were dirt racing. I was always too busy with the car to take any myself. If he comes through I will post them soon.

6. don miller

don miller

Correct-most of those pictures were taken at Western Speedway in Victoria BC

7. This might not be considered "stock car", but interesing nonetheless. I can delete if anyone has issues with it being here.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013