Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ***Hippy Killer Show! pic's***

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Bob, Apr 17, 2010.

1. hershambob

hershambob

thanks for posting bob

2. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Couldn't have said it better myself! Thanks for throwing in some cycle shots too!

3. bje31

bje31
    from Western PA

another great show...might be time for me to leave Western PA and head west for the remainder of my time....yep, might be a great idea....

4. SMOKINFLATHEAD

SMOKINFLATHEAD
    from SOCAL

[​IMG]

This is my boy Danny's riv. He's a Hamber "rivieraboy65". He would have had to go through the mud, cause this thing is too low to make it over any bumps! If you ever meet him ask him about his flex plate.:rolleyes:

5. mikes51

mikes51

Great event coverage as usual, thanks Bad Bob!

Pretty killer looking Pan here. Got a question for you bike experts. The oil pump looks different than the Pan oil pumps I remember. Is this an upgrade?

Or is it a sign that the motor is an aftermarket repop? Not that it would matter to me, whatever works is what I would like to have.

[​IMG]

6. . . . a whole lotta cool stuff there, great pics. I don't want to copy a bunch of pics but I love the flamed T-Bird on Supremes (post #2), the Black Lincoln on Supremes (post #8) and the flamed Caddy (post #53) on . . . oh hell, Supremes there too :D.

Thanks for the pics

7. cool37

cool37
    from SoCal

Thanks for sharing Bob!

8. synthsis

synthsis

there's some good motorcycle specific coverage over on the Born Loser blog (I'm not affiliated)

9. Here's some more pic's I took at the Primer Nats last year...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The dash is flocked too!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The grill
    [​IMG]

10. You can blame hellmet for that!!!! He tells me to back in next to Bones's Caddy,but doesn't tell me there's a car behind me!!!! LOL...Loud pipes save grills,haha!!!
    Nice talking to you,BTW. Love your car too!!!! BADASS!

11. Rob Fortier and John Denich had no problem parking in the grass/weed area!
    Must not have been that bad!

12. Considering it was more of a Bike show than a Car show...You wouldn't have experienced the whole show without the Bike pic's. Wish I could have stayed longer. I bet it got better as the day went on...The Music was great too!!!!

13. Billy,
    If there's a #3 i'll definately go back....

14. Lasabre

Lasabre
    from Canada

It don't git no better than that.Great bunch of picz COOLLL RIDES and GREAT CYCLEZ. CRUIZZZZ EAZZZZZZY.Lasabre....

15. fitzee

fitzee

Cool show.You can always count on Bad Bob for cool pictures.Thanks

16. blackrat40

blackrat40
    Member Emeritus

I'll probably get ripped for sayin' but the Lone Star Round Up was not near as good as
    what you showed from the standpoint of rods,bikes and women!
    My bro' and I went to the LSR on Friday and headed home without going back Saturday. We didn't go to the rockabilly drunken parties.
    We are both North Texas natives that are "over-the-hill" 65+ yr. old hot rodders from
    the early 60's that are not into "tats,tarts and turds" with pants on the ground.
    Californicate still wins, hands down for the coolest new ideas in rods and bikes and women!
    Thanks for takin' us to the show!

17. gilbert torres

gilbert torres

his name is marcel,he pulled over to help a fellow rodder in need,no matter who you are....

18. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

Awesome shots Bob thanks for posting them.

19. Great!!!! Now I will remember his name til I see him again and buy him lunch,dinner,or breakfast....whichever he wants!!!! Stand-up guy!!!

20. 1bdsinner

1bdsinner
    from phoenix

Ahhh evolution motors.. the new shovelhead. lol.. Nice pics and that fuzz truck reminds me of the Wooly mammoth on pinks a few years back... Love tht grill in that fuzz mobile!... Looks like a great time.. Grass parking is the best.. get tired and you have an instant mattress while you have your shades on laying in the sun!...reminds me of the Yuma Ghouls show..

Good times!

21. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Thanx for the Primer nats pics Bob!
    Theres one thing i cant quite get! How the hell do you mask flok !???:D
    He had to i guess, the dash and the fenders have diffrent colors.

Is it just me or this thread got more posts about the Fuzz truck than the show!

oh and btw, i think the grass n dirt comment was a joke....at least i hope it ws....

22. That pic of Slims van on your blog is pretty neat (The one with the front in the air) Got any videos of him driving it? Thanks!

23. tiredford

tiredford
    from Mo.

Great pics Bob, thanks. What the fuck is flock????????

24. LastMinuteMark

LastMinuteMark
    from So. Cal.

Hey Bob, good seeing you at the show. Great pic coverage, and thanks for the dedication to take and post the pics.......man i know it takes me forever to...upload....download....post...link.....the few pics i've done in the past.

ya man, that dude with the flamed 55 ford was with me, his name is jason.....known him for about 20 years, great dude,.....the 55 is is first old car owned it for maybe 2 years, completely stock, built/painted probably 20/30 years ago....the hoedown was his first time taking it to a show.....he was so stoked....check it

[​IMG]

clean ride

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the hoedown was just fuckin awesome, great drive out, great location, i loved it was on dirt, great people, great vibe, great bands, great bikes....made me really wish i was riding again.....

i knew 2 peeps there, jason and bad bob, but i hungout shot the shit with alot of people....met some cool peeps....everyone was just cool and laid back....wish we could have made it back to the show....but jason had linkage problems so we parked it.....he lives in winchester.....right down the road

would like to say thanks to the people who pulled this off.....will deffinitely support the next one

25. Is he on the HAMB? If not....GET HIM ON HERE!!!!

26. HELLMET

HELLMET

Hey bob sorry about the car behind you i thought he was with you i was going to have him park too but it was mayhem and everything was going so fast i was trying to get you guys parked before you got to the reguler parking. Yes there will a 3rd one. The owners of the wild west arenia loved the show and the people it brought maybe next year we can make it a bigger show like to old anti blessing shows used to be. Wonder why we didnt see any of the shifters there i was hoping they would have shown up. O well maybe next year. And thanks for posting the pics of the show to show people they missed a good show. Billy

27. crook

crook
    from Winder,Ga

Some killer rides and a cool looking show, way cool bikes in the bunch too!!!

28. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

very cool pics! Thanks for posting them!

29. John Denich

John Denich

So the regular parking was in the long weeds and dirt?

30. HELLMET

HELLMET

Sorry john thats were everyone was to park the other parking was for the bar and a few handicap spots and over flow if it got to crowded at the top. Bob got there kinda late from running out of gas and i saw him rolling in i asked if he wanted to park there next to bones.then other people started to back in. Sorry if it sounded any differnt billy.