Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

HILBORN INJECTED SBC COMPLETE--FED -GASSER--LOOK!!

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by dusterdave173, Sep 9, 2014.

1. dusterdave173

dusterdave173

City: OAKBORO

State: North Carolina
    Price: $6500
    COMPLETE SBC HILBORN INJECTED ENGINE__LOOK!!!!!!!!
    Swapped this out of my dragster --went blown--KILLER Build--010 4 bolt block--all forged Scat crank, H Beams with good bolts, light weight Domes, gapless rings, Best Milodon kick out pan, 16:1 Compression, solid roller with premium lifters, Dart 215 runner irons FULLY ported with T&D shaft rockers, 2 7/16ths Hilborn fully ported, oil heater, fresh Vertex magneto, titanium retainers, Rattler damper, Hilborn pump--The BEST OF EVERYTHING!! Less than 50 runs--engine ran 5.20 in our FED all day long! No way to build this for under $15K Excellent engine runs STRONG!!! Drop in and g0 Perfect for that Gasser, dragster, FED or??? Calls only 704 244 6649 cheap shipping available will crate for FREE We just got crazy and went blown then guy walks up and buys the car so this needs a new home--call me!! Buy by the end of this month and I will include a set of custom Zoomie Headers for FREE a $500 value!!!

Attached Files: