Knowing it would be a slow week before we get out for Christmas break I decided to drag out the 41 and chop the top. Most of my students are into pickups and had never seen anything like a tail dragger. We watched a couple of videos and looked through tons of pics to get them all reved up and ready. We started laying it out yesterday, measuring and remeasuring. A few posts we found said something about taking out 5 inches so thats were we started. The back ended up being somewhere around 7. Please take a look and tell us what you think. I know getting that quarter window can make or break this car. Its all tacked and just has paper covering the back window area to get the flow of the top. Again tells us your thoughts.