Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi there, love this site

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 1954OldsHoliday, Oct 13, 2011.

1. 1954OldsHoliday

1954OldsHoliday

I had a profile on this site before, but for the last week or so, no matter what I try I can't log in. Problem started right around the time Ryan posted about the site having some major problems, so I didn't worry about it too much-figured it was all part of the site being down.

Fast forward to today-everything I tried (admittedly, I simply tried resetting my password, and tried to use the JJ app on my phone, and tried to use the site on my computer) doesn't work to log in.

Anyhow, I didn't have too much associated with the old account-just my Holiday 88, and a few emails for parts I bought from the classifieds on here. I figure I'm not out anything by starting a new profile, and this is a more relavent user name anyhow, so hopefully some other Olds fans will say hi now.

2. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Well from a fellow Olds fanatic, WELCOME ABOARD AGAIN !