Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi, my name is Mike Zarnock and I am a Gear Head....

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Mike Zarnock, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Hello everyone. My name is Mike Zarnock and I have been building and fixing cars for well over 30 years. I like the old custom stuff of Roth, Barris, Bill Hines, and some of the newer guys like Dave Tucci Jr, Chip Foose, Troy and a pretty talented guy named Aaron out of Illinois....
    I have been away from the real cars for a few years because I have devoted a lot of time to toy cars. My bio is in my profile and will explain what I do.
    It's time that I got back to my roots and built another car. What it will be is anybodys guess, but whatever it ends up being, it's going to be way out there! I have a lot of talent to pull from.
    I hope to learn a lot while I'm here and look forward to seeing all kinds of really cool techniques and ideas.
    Thanx in advance!
    Mike

2. Johnny Black

Johnny Black

[
    I for one would like to see this hot wheels collection. As for a guy named Aaron from Illinois, I think he quit building hot rods and is traveling through INdonesia collecting RATT records. Maybe not?:D :D :D

OH yea and welcome to the h.a.m.b!!!

3. Hey Johnny, thanx for the welcome!
    I am looking forward to learning a lot here.
    As for my collection, here are a couple shots of what I have on display at home and there are 7 more rooms like it at the Children's Museum in Utica, NY.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Johnny Black

Johnny Black

HA!!!! Youare insane. Cool collection Mike.:D

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Yeah, no shit - browsed through your bio! Welcome to the HAMB.

-bill

6. Plowboy

Plowboy

Well, I guess you found the HAMB after all! ha ha ha

What's wrong with Ratt anyway? Ha Ha Ha

7. ARCHANGEL

ARCHANGEL

Holly Chet Sherlock, That Bio Is Incredable And Only 48..
    Welcome To The H.a.m.b. Mike Zarnock..

Rafa .

Mike Zarnock likes this.
  8. Mickey_Rat

Mickey_Rat

I'm also new...man I would have traded my soul for those Hot Wheels when I was 10 years old ! I like 'em bigger and nastier now...been checking this site out and finally signed up. Still need to add to my bio and post some shots of my toys.

Mike Zarnock likes this.
  9. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

We hope you have a happy stay at the HAMB INN. Welcome.

Mike Zarnock likes this.