Register now to get rid of these ads!

HI I am new

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Oct 12, 2003.

1. this happens every fucking time a new member with tits signs up... who fucking cares. jeeezus. whoooo fucking who, so she wants to learn bout cars... blah, blah.. blah... get a car then come back. bet you my left nut you'll never get a car and the fad you're living now will fade by next month. i dont care. this stupid ass post will last longer then your interest in cars but maybe your interest in "the life style" and fucking some guy with big cuffs will last a bit longer.... what do i care about you? nothing at this point.

it just ricockulous to see these posts go on and on and on when reall info shit drops off the page in 2 seconds flat and actuall cool car guys intros w/ pix dissappear just as fast.

bullshit.

2. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Little hard on the gal,Pete.....don't you think?

3. the dog wasnt round to kick... aaahhhh.... screw it, i'm an asshole. so what.

you all KNOW its TRUE!... why bother w/ lip service anymore... "oh, shes interested, wants to learn, blah, blah... we should foster the new generation, blah, blah..." what r we the shepards and light keepers of hotrodding? puhfuckingleeze. shit will just go on... it always has. did someone "mentor" you? maybe. would you still be were u are today if they didnt? probably. want to make yourself feel important then be nice to the kid on your block that comes over and lets stupid shit fly out of his mouth, teach that kid, prolly more hope there.

i'm gonna go look for a dog now.... right after i take a breath.

4. Sorry...it's about the cars...not the looks.. growl!

5. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Take a breath.....leave the DOG alone! and go kick a Goth boi's ass...it wouldn't take much...just show him a fist and watch him/it piss and faint!
    I know what you are saying...remember the time Germ tried to mentor some dirt-head kid?
    Believe me, Goth-sluts,scenester fags, dress-up club rockubirry hags,etc all tend to keep us away from the bright lights of the city....You can't possibly hate these types more than we do....but I still say give someone a chance before shredding them.
    Do what you think ya gotta,Pete...but think before ya shoot,is all I'm saying....You MUST have had a scenester girlfriend at one point to have this much animosity....
    Your Friend,
    Ward Cleaver

6. Hellfish

Hellfish

[ QUOTE ]
    get a car then come back.

[/ QUOTE ]

she said that she's working on a Henry J, Mr. Cranky Pants. BTW, there are many, many HAMB members who are male and don't have cars, too. Many are men with tits. You sure do bitch a lot.

7. The_Monster

The_Monster

[ QUOTE ]

it's all WRONG these days...

TATTOOED SLUTS
    and
    DIRT BIKES
    and
    COORS beer...

ROCKABILLY is FAUX PATINA, and FAG CLOTHES..

real PEOPLE in the 50's shopped at WOOLWORTHS...

germ

[/ QUOTE ]

Germ, excuse me for hacking your post, but this last bit was the section that I really wanted to emphasise.

I agree with Germ 100%. I understand that there's a lot of trends and styles all merged into one hobby, hot rodding. But if the people that are hardcore traditional, in their cloths, hair, music, cars, and lifestyle, trying to be as period correct as they can with the whole picture, wont have the things Germ mentioned, or any of this either:

There wont be any 3 foot long chain wallets, hot rodders wearing "biker boots", chicks with full sleeve tattoos (NO chicks had ANY tattoos, unless they were in prison, in the circus, or a pirate), silk bowling shirts, Bettie page hair styles (as if that was the only style), heavy mascarra on the eyes, open toed hooker shoes 8" tall, iron crossed anything.

I'm not saying I'm against any of these styles. I see nothing wrong with tattooed chicks or chain wallets or any of the things I just mentioned. I have a lot of friends that fit those descriptions on a daily basis. (the hooker shoes are still fuckin stupid) But if youre trying to be completely traditional and period correct, with a period correct car, and clothes, then I think, in my own opinion, that they clash, and clash bad.

8. plan9

plan9

you nay sayers are FAGS... this isnt a pay to be a member board... if it was, most of you fat, broke ass, backroad honkeys wouldnt be here. get back in the garage, and leave the chick alone.

9. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

Since we've decended into this realm of scene-analysis, I'd like to also re-reemphasize Germs point...

My wife sells/makes vintage clothing using dead-stock fabric and original patterns which she sizes. She also sells vintage clothing she finds at estate sales etc... (Her deal not mine but it does remind me of true traditional rodding, and he skill is amazing)

The funny part is that none of that stuff sells! The shit that sells it cheap, poor fitting, crap on ugly polyester fabric, in pluss-sizes. It's that cheesy cherry, applique crap that is 2 sizes too small for the tattooed behemith that is trying to ware the scene. There's is nothing even remotely "50's" about this crap. But it's what all the Cats and Jammers want. Just like the 50's Bro TM!!! (I'll buy you a fifth if I ever meet you Germ for the use of your trade-marked prose)

The scene is an exploited paradox...

10. as for bitching, just for the record, this is only the SECOND post of this nature i've contributed to... i never do otherwise cuz i dont want to contribute to its longetivity, waste space, time, etc... but, i sure as hell am keeping this one going strong... yeeeha, pat on the ass for me, hurrray.

11. GalaxieCruzer

GalaxieCruzer

I have been on the hamb for about 10 months now, and I have seen more posts like this one than any other...I got bumped back 3 pages asking a question yesterday, while "stuff" like this received 3 pages of posts....I am confused

12. DrJ

DrJ

Welcome to the bored, pigtails!

Listen to some New Orleans Jump Blues if ya wanna get into some real original traditional rockerbilly music.

My mother wore 4" cuffs, in the 40's because she was 5ft tall and Sears jeans only came in one length, too long! and we lived in "the projects" dirt poor like germ said. Dad's first car was a wore out 40 Pontiac he bought from the INS Border Patrol. When the gang kids in the projects stole the hubcaps, they stayed stole, because there wasn't any money for hubcaps.
    Custom cars?
    Them spoiled sons of those rich farm owners in what is now the city of Torrance were the only ones what could afford a car and "screw it up" too.

13. Elrod

Elrod

First off, Welcome to the board PigTails.

Now for my sceenster 2 cents.

It's kind of like when Marty McFly goes into the future and visits the 1980s restaurant. They had it all wrong. It was all the commercial crap that was in the 80s, the way it was depicted in movies, but not the way it really was for Marty.

Everyone thinks that in the 50s, every household had a '57 Chevy convertible, guys wore leather jackets and cuffs, girls wore poodle skirts, and there was a Wurlitzer jukebox and soda fountain in every home. Give me a break!

[​IMG]

14. TINGLER

TINGLER

[ QUOTE ]
    Take a breath.....leave the DOG alone! and go kick a Goth boi's ass...it wouldn't take much...just show him a fist and watch him/it piss and faint!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha ha. Johnny Ace, that KILLED me! ha ha. [​IMG]

I thought about getting into all that scenester shit.
    I started greasing my hair....

I stopped....

I never got to the point of cuffing my jeans....

I don't think putting on a costume is cool.
    Its gay.

So now, I am just who I am. A dirty backwoods redneck. Same for the look of my car. I try to shoot for a "tasteful" redneck look. "traditional" hillbilly rods all the way....Thrush muffs, Cragar ss, chrome, bondo....etc...

Welcome Pigtails.
    Don't let all this shit get to you too much.
    But remember, when the gas pedal drops the bullshit stops.

Lets see the gasser.

JT.

15. Flynn's_57

Flynn's_57
    from Nor*Cal

What's wierd for me
    is I never INTENTIONALLY "got into" the scene...
    (But I might have to say I'm a big SCENESTER FAG now)
    I got pushed into it....
    [​IMG]
    Grandpa to me:
    "This 1957 ford is gonna be YOUR CAR"

I never really DUG the "Billet style"
    PRO-STREET was too much $$$/work for a daily,
    And resto's were for HOMO's

So then I stumbled onto the BARRIS BOOKS
    and a "style" that could co-operate with my newfoundlove(TM)
    of SURF MUSIC

But then I met some "SCENESTERS"
    and my young mind was warped forever....

SO WELCOME ABOARD-
    (I'll stop talking about MYSELF now)
    [​IMG]

16. Machinos

Machinos

When I was 18 and bought my '47 Chrysler, I posted a few questions on a Usenet old-car group and got my head bitten off by purists for asking all sorts of questions about modern high-endurance paints and independant front suspension ("What are you, stupid? The car CAME with IFS!" well, up until then I'd spent a year researching exclusively CHEVY cars and trucks, I just happened across the Chrysler sitting in the dirt at a junk yard and fell in love with it, hadn't even gotten it home yet, so I assumed it was the same situation as a Chevy). Then I got an e-mail from a guy who was just reading the group, not posting, saying that I shouldn't listen to those jerks and just do whatever I wanted, AND he gave me some answers to my questions too.

In conclusion, don't listen to the jerks, listen to the nice guys.

17. Goth boi... Thats funny. I happen to dig the Goth scene, some of you may be old dirtheads from oklahomo but I happen to be a 6'5" scraper who could lay a hurtin on ya. Damn yet another reason why I hate 'boards'. I bet there weren't a ton of you being assholes to the good folks you ran into in REAL LIFE at the hcp... Sucks but I dont see this bird around posting in response to these lame replies. Grats!

18. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

What's Goth?
    Scraper?
    Like the guys who scrape barnacles off boats?
    I think Shaggy from Scooby-Doo was 6'5...
    Is that with or without Hot Topic transmuter rip-off boots?
    Lighten up,Striggs....we love you! Just like a great man once sang:
    "We accept you,we accept you, one of us....one of us!"
    Frankly, I would like to see your how your project ends up...

19. [ QUOTE ]
    OK...
    1st off, I would like to thank all of you who have been supportive & have encouraged me, Thank you for not judging a girl who likes both Cars & Clothing.
    Yes I have nude pics but you aint' gettin them!

To those who judged me...BACK OFF, oh so sorry I offended you. To me, Hot Rods & Rockabilly go hand in hand, or so I thought. OH HOW HORRIBLE, I thought I might find a few people to talk to who like both...deal with it!

SO maybe THIS will impress you, My Boyfriend & I are starting a Henry J gasser style project together [​IMG] I should also add He is teaching me lots but I might gain some different perspectives here.

Fine if I want to talk about rockabilly lifestyle I'll either find another board or, hell, I might even start my own board.

YES, I am interested in learning more about rods. I think I will just sit back, watch & learn.

Pigtails

[/ QUOTE ]

Sassy, I like that, you'll go far. [​IMG]

I haven't read the whole deal (just lazy I guess) but if you're insist on wearing a poodle skirt (probably look better on you than most of the old broads) ya gotta cuff your butt (that's smoke or cigerette to you younger guys [​IMG]), now that's old school.

Nuthin' wrong with cloths, and music. Hell I have some cloths, and can hear the radio when my ride is shut down.

Back off, that's so 70esc. Sassy non the less. [​IMG]

I like ya. By the way I haven't wore cuffs since I got tall enough not to. Blue jeans and T shirts that's for me. And of course barefoot, Mainard Crebes style [​IMG], if there aint too many rocks.

If it don't make ya dirty it aint yours [​IMG]

20. [ QUOTE ]
    Goth boi... Thats funny. I happen to dig the Goth scene, some of you may be old dirtheads from oklahomo but I happen to be a 6'5" scraper who could lay a hurtin on ya. Damn yet another reason why I hate 'boards'. I bet there weren't a ton of you being assholes to the good folks you ran into in REAL LIFE at the hcp... Sucks but I dont see this bird around posting in response to these lame replies. Grats!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not from OK, or perhaps I'm not OK depends on who ya ask. Never the less, its gonna look pretty bad when you get whupped by a short crippled up old man. [​IMG]

I don't know much about Goth, but cloths never ment that much to me anyway.

I am a gearhead, born 'n' bread. I don't care about how you dress, or what kinda music ya like. Hell, I don't even care about your personal life or the lack there of. The question is do you gotta a ride, or are you headin' in that direction?

Lighten' up man, and go along for the ride. Lifes too short to get all worked up over the little shit, its all little shit.

21. <font color="red"> OK I have stayed out of this post because the last time I posted about this subject I got a ton of hate mail in my box.........but here goes anywho.....I agree 100% with Pomadepete on this one ...you fools are all up in her grill welcoming her to our board just because she has TITS.....I seen lots of guys in the past noth come in here and get the same bad treatment for not posting pics and being scenesters,BUT(BIG BUT). . .NOBODY DEFENDED THEM. . .WHY YOU ASK??..THEY WERE MEN...plain simple DONE!.....if she haas a car builds a car GOOD for her.....BUT..treat her the sameas any other slob new to this board.....I remeber the first few months I was on here nobody talked to me(some still don't)it took awhile for folks to warm up to you(like in REAL life ya know?)....now I have met alot of good friends on here......OH AND STRIGAMORT....I am an asshole everywhere I go(it is one of my more heartwarming qualities!)

R E D M E A T

P.S. SEND ALL HATE MAIL TO MY PM BOX ..THANK YOU(OR FUCK OFF which ever is the case) </font>

22. Mel

Mel

Hey, did you go to the Microtel after the pileup and was wearing argile socks? Just wondering.... welcome.

~Melissa

23. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I've just been checking in every so often to hopefully see a picture of this Henry J. But I'd rather see the one flamedabone is woking on.

24. Hey red if I knew you from here and you were an ass in RL... well I guess that would be ok, no shit. I REALLY dont think most of the guys around here would be.
    As far as tits go, well, I really haven't had anyone else to defend BUT her, I'm new here too

25. 53choptop

53choptop

Blah, blah, blah, blah.......