Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi from Pa.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Thames58, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Thames58

Thames58

Don’t know, maybe I joined the wrong forum, got a 58 Thames I just bought, English Ford. Guess that doesn’t fit here , huh ?

2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi. Not sure why it would not fit here. Had a lady post about her Thames Gasser two days ago and got warm response. Often here it is not the brand or model vehicle that has problems here and instead is what you are doing to it instead. Also 1967 & newer vehicles are in the wrong place here.
    Good luck, Jim

3. Thames58

Thames58

Well, after I signed up I went over the rules and they stress AMERICAN vehicles, how long does a car have to be in the country to get citizenship. ? Lol

4. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Thames were well known in the 60’s on the drag strips.
    You’re fine. What are your plans for it??

5. Thames58

Thames58

Don’t really know yet, the previous owner died in 2013 and his son posted it on Letgo last month and I ended up buying it. It has a Mustang 2 front suspension installed and an earlier Buick v-6 with a 4-spd. I’m leery about whether or not the front end was done right, and I’m not sure that unibody will handle any kind of torque, got tons of new stuff with it, the guy must’ve gotten a delivery from Summit every week.

6. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Welcome and I hope you find everything you need.
    Jimbo