Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi from Cajun Country

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Patrick Kidder, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Patrick Kidder

Patrick Kidder
    from Louisiana

Hi my name is Pat kidder and I'm from Louisiana. I'm 48 and feel like 68 lol. I have a few projects going and 1 finished .Please feel free to visit my page and check it out.I'm just your average Hot Rodder trying to enjoy the ride with as little problems as possible.....Pat :)

2. welcome pat from another cajun transplanted in M'sippy!

3. Hey Pat, welcome to the HAMB! You will spend many hours here I'm sure (LOL!)

4. 440shawn

440shawn

Hey Pat! Welcome from Illinois. This is a great sight with tons of info to be had.

5. Judd

Judd

Welcome from Mississippi, are you going to be at Cruisin the Coast next week?

6. Patrick Kidder

Patrick Kidder
    from Louisiana

I was planning on it, but I broke a roller lifter( Comp. EnduraX ) and tore up my cam.I had planned on going to Natchitoches on the 3rd. then Cruising The Coast after. Thanks to All who welcomed Me and YES I'm spending way too much time on here!
    My HoneyDo's have grown into Melons........Pat

7. Pat welcome to the HAMB from Hank in Pennsylvania, I'm 68 and would like to feel like 48. I'm paying for all the wrenching I've done all those years since i was 14 ,thats when I got my first car and made a hot rod outta it. You gotta lotta years left to build rods enjoy them to the fullest.

8. 58sled

58sled

Welcome. What part of Louisiana are in? I'm near the baton rouge area

9. Patrick Kidder

Patrick Kidder
    from Louisiana

58sled I live about 45 minutes from Baton Rouge off I-10. Little small ass Town called Arnaudville ( R-no-Vil ) lol.....Pat