Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi, another FNG, I'm in Nashville, TN

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by dvs, Jan 27, 2009.

1. dvs

dvs

Hi all, I've been lurking for awhile and figured I'd better follow the rules and introduce myself. I'm a recently retired autoworker. I have been interested in cars all my life but due to lifes circumstances I have just never really followed through on that interest. I came of age in the muscle car era and spent a lot of my youth at Muncie Dragway in Muncie, IN. Never having had any money as a kid, I was just a lurker there also.
    Lately I have been bitten by the "traditional" bug and that has led me to this site. I'm using this site to educate myself and am impressed with the incredible level of skill and knowledge the members possess.
    My current interest leans toward the "rockstar" chevys, but I think Mykes '32 might be my all time favorite. Now, back to the lurking mode.
    Doug

2. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

Doug, Hello & Welcome to the HAMB from South Texas.

Lucky667

3. RFH1931

RFH1931

Hello from South Carolina
    Good luck on which direction your ideas take you.
    Look forward to seeing your next project:D

4. Welcome from North Texas! Good luck, and there is a tremendous amount of knowledge on here, it is GREAT!!!

5. dvs

dvs

Thanks, I lived in Richardson, TX for 10 years.

6. Thunder Road

Thunder Road

Doug, welcome- make sure you come to the TN State Fairgrounds this Sunday for our swap meet- you might find something you'll use. :D

7. dvs

dvs

Thanks, I plan on being there.

8. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

hello doug,north alabama here. lot of cool cars in the nashville area!poor-boys are a cool bunch.they'll be out in force on sunday.

9. HotRod33

HotRod33

welcome to the hamb from st louis...if you keep waiting around to get a car all your doing is getting older.....jump in get a hotrod and get to work....

10. Philbilly

Philbilly

11. Doug,

Welcome-fellow Nashvillian here (actually Kingston Springs but close enough to count). Always looking for someone to talk old cars with. Maybe run into ya soon! If we haven't already

Rick

12. 60srailjob

60srailjob
    from nowhere

Hello and welcome to the HAMB from Ok........