Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hey Ryan - JJ editorials - The HAMB

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by AV8-Rider, Mar 3, 2006.

1. AV8-Rider

AV8-Rider

Just wanted to say I appreciate that the JJ have come back to life. I can't count how may times I looked to the old one just to find it in status quo.

Now, the editorials you do is something to look into/ forward to, continuously. It has made the total concept JJ/HAMB more whole

....and boys, remmeber the stuff about steeling and teeth.

It's friday night over here, about midnight. Kids are asleep, wife too, (on the sofa). Nothing on the TV worth looking at. ......but the HAMB is awake, and I'm here reading/writing. Got a beer and a Scotch beside me. Tomorrow I'll be at the garage working on the AV8 again.

Life is good, and you Ryan, have made a valuable contribution.

Thanks

Paul

2. Roothawg

Roothawg

Yep, I love this place.

3. oldandkrusty

oldandkrusty

Yeah, me too. Here I am on the HAMB when I'm supposed to be at the Autorama. Big bummer!!! But, Im comforted by just sitting at the computer checking out the things that my HAMB friends are up to-those that aren't at Cobo Hall, that is. A case of the Aztec two step prevented me from getting on the bus in Rochester with 80-90 other car wackos. So, I get my cheer where I can. Thanks, Ryan for providing this place.

4. Django

Django
    from Chicago

THe new editorials are exciting. I'm glad they are operational again.

5. Packrat

Packrat

At home I always go straight to the HAMB , but at work I've started going to the JJ and your editorials are very cool. Didn't know what I was missing! Didn't know till recently about Ryan's racing history. COOL story!!!