Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hey Radshit You Out There.....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jay, Sep 7, 2003.

1. jay

jay

Whats the progress on the HAG??What other projects you got going on now??

2. Roothawg

Roothawg

Just talked to him about 1/2 hour ago...he plans on making the Austin drags with his badmofo.

3. Radshit

Radshit

Funny you should ask........hehehe

You comimg up next weekend for the Rumbler' show?

You need to see the latest Rio Grande Gasser's Destruction....

4. jay

jay

destruction??? what happened here?last picture i saw was a rolling chasis with the nose in the air.Yeah i'm trying to make it up there for the rumblers gig i found out it was this weekend but i dont know where it is yet.

5. Radshit

Radshit

Call me when you get here.....505-343-0149....it's close to my house..........I'll give you a lift..

6. jay

jay

Cool I was Hoping to take Christine out there for a maiden voyage but the gremlins have been very bad this week...whens the last time you heard of a car changing its polarity at the starter??

7. Radshit

Radshit

" Christine "????????.........that's not a good sign. If you need some help, let me know. I'll help you get it going............take that badboy!

8. jay

jay

Yeah Christine is her formal name one of the club memebers has been helping me finish it off so i could get it running.the car has drawn blood from everyone that has been around her well except me.She has shocked bit closed the hood on peoples hands.The doors have pinched fingers not to mention numerous other weird things.The guy told me that if the paint starts to get shiny or the windsheild fixes itself i'm going to have to get her out of his shop

9. Radshit

Radshit

Bring her over here.......I'm used to high maintanence women with mood swings......

....did I say that?

10. jay

jay

You'll see her soon.There is already a grudge match between my dads truck and Christine I'll start saving my money so i can have you paint her for me.I want the stock two tone paint job but i want a set of one off radshit flames laid down on it.