Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hey PA guys Vehicle Codes

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hoboy56, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Hey gang i am working near Philly and a co-worker is looking at a 66 GMC fleetside. Its a big lifted truck on 44 " tires and he is wondering if he is going to have problems with Johnny Lawman with the tires sticking out about 5-6 inches from the fenders. He really doesn't want to put on those universal flares or step down to a narrower 36-39 tire. Any help would be appreciated. Hopefully this doesn't get closed

2. FastAndLoose

FastAndLoose
    from Warren, PA

if the cops are anything like my locals, YES HE WILL HAVE MAJOR ISSUES WITH THEM. the guys around here are jerks... anything, and I mean ANYTHING outside the fender will get you a ticket

3. i suspect he will run into trouble,when i went through my "monster truck" phase as a kid i got puled over all the time for that!

4. If the thing is on 44s, I would expect he will be dealing with 'bumper height' tickets as well as the tires hanging out of the fenders.

5. Thanks guys. He is supposed to pick it up monday afternoon. I don't care for lifted trucks but this thing looks killer.