Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hey NJ guys. Booster's coupe-Need info

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MIKE47, Oct 5, 2009.

1. MIKE47

MIKE47
    from new jersey

If anyone knew Booster from NJ please give up some info on his Gold 34 coupe. Spike! ran the car in the latest issue of R&K and the new owner knew nothing about it's history. All I know is who owned it once. I didn't know Booster well. I had really just met him before he passed and never got to have much conversation with him. I know guys on here know some info on this car. Spill the beans. I know Teddyp has a pic of this car at the last Jalopy Jump and Jive. And six pack to go has at least one pic. too. Let's keep an old hot rod from being changed up too much by providing it's history for the new owner. His Name is Mat Mushenski. I am guessing he lives in North Jersey somewhere.

2. Nobodys Hero

Nobodys Hero
    from New Jersey

Im curious as well.btt

3. Sixcarb

Sixcarb
    from North NJ

Charlie Hascall built the car in the 90's some time and ran the hell out of it, the car was built using that body which was an old drag car body at some point. Charlie use'd a Olds motor I forget what trans and a stock rear.