Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hey, new guy here!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Patmurp1, May 28, 2019.

1. Patmurp1

Patmurp1

Hey everybody, I’m new! My name is Pat and I’m in the suburbs of Chicago. I’ve got a 28 Ford Model A Roadster AR and am building a 66 Chevy C10. My wife and I deal in classic cars and usually have at least one for sale at any given time. You can check out our website, www.keepinemclassicgarage.com and check out our inventory and consignments we have. We DO NOT over price any of our cars or truck. We just want someone to enjoy them as much as we do without breaking your wallet. This isn’t a “job” for us at all, we enjoy it too much! We are currently selling a 67 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible with a 383 big block and 727 Torqueflite trans. It’s in GREAT shape and ready to cruise the summer! That’s listed at $16,500 OBO. We’re also very motivated to sell a 1953 Ford Customline 2 door sedan. It’s an automatic with a Flathead V8. It’s got a lot of new parts and runs great. It’s in epoxy primer now so you can leave it or with some cleanup, you can paint it whatever you want. We’re asking $5,000. Thanks for your time!