Register now to get rid of these ads!

HEY JERRY REED...... Lets see pics of your 53 Chevy....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LUKESTER, Sep 11, 2003.

1. LUKESTER

LUKESTER

Come on man, I heard it is all primered and blocked, soon to be shot , lets see that MUTHA. Baby puke yellow is sure better than that green and those GAY scallops and striping that was on it!!!!!!!..... LUKESTER... (fox valley hunks).....

2. Jerry Reed

Jerry Reed

Yeah it's all primed and ready for paint this weekend. It looks like It will be ready for Cowboy Bobs and the Hunnert. I'll post pics later today. I just need to paint it, and get it to the exhaust shop.

3. Jerry Reed

Jerry Reed

Here's a quick peek at the 53 aka "The Schmidtbox". I have one side blocked and will be done with the other this weekend and then on to paint. It's not much to look at, but it's alot better than when I brought it home. I have a busy weekend ahead of me. Time to fire up the compressor and fire up a doobie and get to work. I hope to have it ready for cowboy Bobs. If not I'll be at The Hunnert pileup for sure. Thanks for the help Luke and Fancyboy.

Attached Files:

4. Hellfish

Hellfish

cool! i can't wait to see it!

5. LUKESTER

LUKESTER

THAT CAR RULES NOW!!!!!!! It allready looks a thousand times better..... Just make sure you take off your wheels and paint your brakes and shit a different color...... LUKESTER...... Fox valley Hunks........

6. Jerry Reed

Jerry Reed

Hey Luke...where should i put the pink neon and the subwoofers....hahahaha.....when do i get my "Fox Valley Hunks" plaque???????

7. topdeadcenter

topdeadcenter

Is that the car bobbleed had for sale?

Cool car! So who from the FOX VALLEY HUNKS is coming to my house on Sunday to do the brake job on my '51. [​IMG] I provide tools, parts and beer! We are starting at about 9am. [​IMG]

Once I get the brakes done, I can race jerry reed! [​IMG] Stock worn out flathead vs rebuilt 235 6 shooter.

Seriously though, we should get together sometime.

Let me know,
    TDC

8. Jerry Reed

Jerry Reed

Yup that was Bleeds car. I'll be out in the garage wet sanding that bitch all day on Sunday. I wanna shoot paint next week. TDC you gonna make it to the Hunnert?????

9. topdeadcenter

topdeadcenter

Yeah, I am planning to make it. Probably won't have the '51 ready for that long of a jaunt tho. [​IMG] I think I am taking Tweaked47 (lurker) and we are going in my ricer. [​IMG] [​IMG]

PM me. We should hook up. I would love to see you car!

TDC

10. Jerry Reed

Jerry Reed

After spending all weekend in the garage the 53 now has some paint on it. White roof with large silver metalflake and the bottom is just base coated black. I still need to color sand the roof, polish the stainless belt trim and get the bumpers on and I should be ready to cruise down to the Hunnert car pileup. See y'all there!

Attached Files:

11. LUKESTER

LUKESTER

I hope you don't pull me over with that heap...... where are you going to put the MAYBERRY stars????????? Do you like it????? I say paint the roof black, you kinda look like BUFORD............ LUKESTER

12. fancyboy

fancyboy

Looks like you've done a good job. I think the white roof makes the car look soft. Maybe it looks better in person? It needs a red cop bubble light on the roof. Not rippin' ya just my thoughts. Take a look at the primer picture and imagine it all black that would look hard as hell. Never knew you were a cop.
    I'll have to see it.

13. Jerry Reed

Jerry Reed

The white roof with the metalflake looks better in person. In the pic the metalflake doesn't show up. It really shimmers in the light. I like it. It's different than all the other cars that are all black. And if means I won't get pulled over by the man than that's fine with me. So far everybody that has seen it in person gave it a thumbs up. I'll be up in Menasha with it this week so you dorks can check it out. Fancyboy you better look out, or the soft 53 might shoot fire at your Volvo.

14. Hey, you bunch of Fox Valley Hunks.When does the license to cruise start.Where should I meet ya?Time?

DAN

15. LUKESTER

LUKESTER

Call me thursday, and I'll have a better idea..... and yes the "bare metal bitch" will be ready, I am sorry about missing your show, but we DID send a representitive down there..... LUKE (920)720-WELD