Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hey from Arizona - putting the Hot back in Hot Rod

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Bone Yard Customs, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Bone Yard Customs

Bone Yard Customs

Excited to be here. My dad was a Rod addict and drug me from car to car and now I do the same to mine. I just love cars, old school, new school and everything in between. I have built a lot of custom cars and trucks through the years and I still can't get enough. I have a 51 Chevy 5 window truck I am getting ready to drop a 6bt cummins motor into so I will eventually be posting that project. In the mean time I will spend plenty of time admiring all of the projects I have found on here.

This is my baby. It was bought by my grandfather brand new as a delivery truck. I am the third generation to drive it. I rebuilt it once years ago when I was in high school but it has been sitting for WAY to long and the time has come for it to see the road again. More about what I have in mind for the truck in another post though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Welcome from Arkansas...

3. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

Nice pick-em-up you got there! Welcome from the other side of Maricopa County. Check out my profile for a couple of local AZ groups we've got goin'.

4. lucky53

lucky53

Welcome from the West side...

5. big bad john

big bad john

Welcome to H.A.M.B. from Wisconsin....enjoy the ride...Big Bad John:D

6. Donnyboy

Donnyboy
    from Phoenix AZ

Howdy from the South side of the South Side!