Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hey folks,my 62 ranchero!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rattlepopbang, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Rattlepopbang

Rattlepopbang
    from Va beach

I dont post a whole lot i know,but when i have time i have this toy!I also have a 48 chevy stylemaster as well im working on.Ive put pics of that up once.
    This has a 302,3:90 gears,Built c4,flowmasters,custom pearl paint with ghost candy stripes.The interior is all custom woodworking from the floor to the roof,and console.The bed is also got custom wood floor paneling and a custom bed box for spare,tools,and show gear.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. slowford

slowford

Very cool. I had a '63 Ranchero that I changed from a 260 V8 / 2-speed auto to a 302 / 5-speed manual and 3.70 gears. It was a fun car (err...truck?) to drive and I am sure you will have a blast with yours to0.

[​IMG]

3. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Typically, I would be throwing stones under by breathe with a car like that... but somehow, I kind of like it... Has a vintage boat feel to it.

4. Rattlepopbang

Rattlepopbang
    from Va beach

Ummm Thanks haha!

5. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

Offered in a lovely neighborhood close to shopping and schools, this Ranchero boasts two spacious seats, central heat, ample storage, and hardwood floors throughout... :confused:

6. American Hellbilly

American Hellbilly
    from Seymour,IN

I really dig the wooden bed, nice touch. I've always been a fan of the 61 to 63 falcons and rancheros.