Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hey Cab... what do you think of Lords of Dogtown?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gracie, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

Name the one Z-boy from the Dogtown dayz that skated regular footed, but when he surfed, he rode goofy footed?

...the answer was STACY PERALTA:)
    was that one a little hard for you guys?
    CAB

2. SHIT YEAH, I subscribe to it.. It rules.. Thats where my old signature came from "keep skateboading a crime"....

3. Ok, here is a trivia question for you - name the ex-pro skater on my avatar?? One guess nor-cal pool ripper = STILL!!! the winner gets nothing. ha,ha,ha

I would be suprised if anyone knew..

4. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

Damn Cab, you're just another hot rodder/HAMBer with a cool model A to me most of the time...

It's like, I know you are a skater but it really doesn't cross my mind that much and then you mention Lester Kasai, and the influence you guys had on me as a little punk ('ass' not 'rocker') comes flooding back. I never rode any of the cool places... I rode everywhere though. I rode crappy drainage ditches with no transition. My friends and I built about a 10' half pipe out of stolen wood from a construction site... ON THE CONSTRUCTION SITE and rode it all summer. I can't describe how proud I was of that fucked up thing when I went back to school on the buss and everyone could see it from the street.
    I would go to a local skate shop run by this hot older girl and sit and watch you guys skate in the Bones Brigade videos all day... Litterally... I'd show up before she opened up and sit down and she would literally have to kick me out at the end of the day. I wouldn't even remember to eat.

Watching those videos taught me a lot... Including the fact that the closest I would ever be to being IN a skate video would be picturing you guys in my head as I 'Acid Dropped' of the back of my parents Chevy wagon.

I'll take a guess and say Stacy Peralta... I honestly have no idea who it was but I remember reading it somewhere.

5. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

Oh Shit!

I was posting my 'Book' while you wrote the answer I guess...

What do I win? :)