Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Hey a new ride ! , my 1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe(interior completed !)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rob-redm, Nov 9, 2017.

1. got this one off E***, price was right... was told it was pulled from a 36 Ford 5 window.. I borrowed the picture.
    panel0320.jpg

2. 362.jpg Here are some pictures from the day they pulled the 36 from the garage it had been sitting in. ( picture credits to Thunfield Rod & Custom).. Thank you Marshall for sending them to me ! Thought I would share with you... 361.jpg View attachment 3844909 View attachment 3844909 363.jpg 364.jpg

40LUV, Stogy and cactus1 like this.
  3. we have material ! yay ! LEATHER.jpg

Stogy likes this.
  4. it's coming along !

5. Yes it is pal. It's going to look super. Paul Reichlin will do it right. He gets it.

6. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

I recognize that garage and driveway! It began the journey of 1000 miles.

Good to see you found a decent interior shop. Car is looking RAD, definitely in my top 10.

7. CDOGV8

CDOGV8

Hey Rob be careful when looking for that moulding for the doors, the 3 windows are about 4 inches longer than the 5 windows, mine has the shorter ones because they're hard to find in NZ .

8. 50DropTop

50DropTop

Hey Rob, stumbled across your thread. What’s the latest on the 3W? How’d the interior turn out? Need photos!!

9. I 've seen pictures. It turned out great. Rob has good taste. He picked the right guy to do the job.

10. I have another thread with pictures of the complete interior @50DropTop … I see if I put link to it.. ty

11. yep er, thanks ?...Your getting there , you just need more time...ha

12. Ya, More energy too. I'm burnt out.

13. yep . your a burn out for sure or is it a skid mark ?

14. heading to the shop in February and see what my vibration is ( or cause lol) have some other
    things I need addressed.. One thing I really want to do is convert it to a tandem brake master cylinder.
    the single stage unit I don't like... all in good time. 36 WASHINGTON.jpg

15. Thank you ! BigO @BigO