Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hershey 2016 Roll Call

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fedcospeed, Sep 8, 2016.

1. sawzall

sawzall

1940 chevrolet parts.. heading to hershey...
    obh9 and obh10

Attached Files:

2. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Found some tasty Olds parts while digging in my piles.Four sets of valve covers, Offy,Holmes,Moon and Edelbrock. And dug out my Edmunds Custom ones(NO,NOT FOR SALE!!!)Couple mallory dual points,one three pot intake and........Two aluminum flywheels,one Shiefer and I cant find name on other but ink stamping is from 52,has brass lining.Bunch of carbs.Never thought Id sell this stuff but my 47 has been sitting since 88 and the 303 that is going in it is almost done at the builders place. Hershey spot came my way as a surprise when a friend may not be going again so I have to take full advantage of this "gift"
    Two 37 Lasalle and 3 or 4 50 Olds trannies ,shifters and a Stude 3spd with shifter and adapter to Olds.Bellhousings and the cones too.If i want to retire in 10 years and not be broke from car shit,Id better get on the car now.7 sleeps to go!!!! Fedco

tb33anda3rd likes this.
  3. Although I will not really be vending but out walking around, Gabby and I with a couple other guys will be in OBG 1,2,3 ....

But like others, I will be at Carlisle Wed afternoon to sometime Sat morning, IA31 with a nice 32 firewall and some other stuff ....

4. guffey

guffey

C X 38 &39

DSC00088 (2).JPG

bowie likes this.
  5. i tried one year to find hamb spots and it is a pain to remember, then find, the spot numbers. we need a sign posted, or a common symbol to hang from our spots.

mad mikey likes this.
  6. The37Kid

The37Kid

Great idea, maybe add the HAMB logo. Bob

upload_2016-9-26_23-47-21.png upload_2016-9-26_23-47-21.png upload_2016-9-26_23-47-21.png

7. noboD

noboD

Bring a sweat shirt, I think fall has arrived in central PA.

8. i just heard from a friend he can not make it to hershey this year do to work. he has two spots available on the main street in the chocolate field. pm for details.

9. oldolds

oldolds

Read your rules about that. You need to be the member listed to sell. All "helpers" need to be have names stated on original application. If it gets questioned the listed member will lose the space for 3 years. I have never seen this enforced.

10. sawzall

sawzall

just turned up some 40 chevy convertible parts..
    [​IMG]

11. thanks.
    you can't believe everything i say on the internet anyway...........as far as anyone knows.;)

slack and oldolds like this.
  12. Spots have been taken! Did I say that?:rolleyes:

13. Flop

Flop

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1475065163.219191.jpg

OBM 15 16 17 18

14. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Just got my stickers last week, OBC 23-24. Look for a green 47 Packard Super Clipper.

15. Hi All,

At Hershey. I will be looking for 1932 FORD Sedan rear fenders....NOS is desired, but REALLY good originals would be great! My spaces are CT 43-45....Cell - 410-596-0500. Thanks

Murph

16. Spent most of the day getting stuff priced and ready! :cool: Time to leave yet?:rolleyes:

17. rbroadster

rbroadster

I'll be flying in on the red eye from LAX and landing in Harrisburg on Tuesday around noon. Hanging out in Orange Field [OAG 21-24] and dragging my butt through the fields until Saturday. Safe travels everyone! -RBR

18. Are you bringing the avatar?:rolleyes:

19. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Gonna be tough to let go some of this stuff but no pain no gain will have to be my motto next week.I didnt know I was such a pack rat.All we need now is good weather and people that have pack rats of money.I,ll get a poster board and have a HAMB logo on it for people to check in.
    Who remembers the days of.."Buy a lug nut for a $1 and get a free beer". I think that left about the same time the mud did.?

20. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Anyone near general Buffalo area that needs something brought home that wont fit in your trunk,come look me up.I will have my 6x12 open trailer with me.I,ll drag your crap home,just come over and pick it up.

21. Speedrome

Speedrome
    from Irving, TX

I'll be selling items at Hershey this year for the first time. Been collection for years and it's time to thin out. I'll be in the Red Field Section C RSI 30 &31

Tons of race/hot rod parts.

I will also have the following:
    Over 20 magnesium & steel wheels (12", 13", 15" & 16")
    Ardun intake
    McDowell head
    Offy 110 parts
    Chevy II engines w/injectors
    Stromberg carbs
    Roof head
    Frontenac head (50% chance if I can get all the parts together)
    Hillegass V8 60 midget race car
    Hailbrand & Airheart brakes
    Stewart Warner gauges
    Ford V8 60 parts
    Plus much more

Stop by Red Field Section C RSI 30 &31.!

Bart
    1932 Ford V8 Aluminum oil pan.jpg Ardun intake.jpg Chevy II head.jpg Frontenac head 02.jpg gauges.jpg Graham Supercharger.jpg McDowell OHV Model A.jpg Offy Midget 110 side plates.jpg Stromberg 81 carbs.jpg

22. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

I had more room on the trailer so Iam digging some more.Found a pair of wide, wide five split rims.Box of 32 Chevy engine parts in the box.

Well the weather forecast has improved alot.Will make everything that more enjoyable!!!Four sleeps till setup day.Change the oil and new front pads on the truck and thats it.

23. [​IMG]

clunker likes this.
  24. 5window

5window

Hershey=Raincoat, rainpants, dry socks, Money, water, good shoes,list of things I need, quarters for the bathroom attendants, snacks,hat, sunglasses, clothes in layers. Did I mention rainwear and money?

25. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

All you need is money and to stop by my spot:D

26. F&J

F&J

Did you see the hurricane went full tilt during later today, category 4 and soon a 5

they keep changing the forecast track and now shows it heading our way

27. sawzall

sawzall

dont be a downer.. a bad day at hershey.. trumps any day at work.

mad mikey likes this.
  28. oldolds

oldolds

29. F&J

F&J

Just saying...bring raingear in case :)

I don't go anymore but do recall way back with only one field and the entire lower half was evacuated with a few feet of standing water

30. The37Kid

The37Kid

T goes in the trailer Sunday along with all the stuff that needs a new home
    T is fine, sat for 17 years in the back corner of the garage. Added gas and a fresh battery and it kicked over rolling down the hill. So simple a 4 year old can drive it! IMG_5152.JPG