Register now to get rid of these ads!

Heritage Days Car and Motorcycle Show - Rock Rapids, IA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mws, Jun 4, 2010.

1. mws

mws
    from Iowa

Hey guys... The Rock Rapids, IA CAC has asked me for help on (re)organizing our annual car show. This year will be a bit different in that the car show, along with all Saturday festivities, are being held in the beautiful Island Park. If you have never been to our Island Park, it is worth coming just to see that.

I really tried to water down the classes into something a bit more flexible and not so specific to the type of car. I also added a 1959 and prior traditional / rat rod / custom class. There will also be a class for traditional and/or custom choppers.

Prizes will be awarded for 1st and 2nd place in each class. There will also be awards and prizes for people's choice and participant's choice.

We lowered the entry fee to $10 - which includes a free hamburger ticket from the local cattlemen. Between the free burger, contents of the goody bags, and door prizes, everyone should go home money-ahead, even if you don't place in your class.

If you're in the area consider driving your car over to our annual Heritage Days car show sponsored by KIWA radio of Sheldon, IA.

Attached Files:

2. mws

mws
    from Iowa

3. mws

mws
    from Iowa

4. mws

mws
    from Iowa

btt

If you're around the area, come on over to Rock Rapids this Saturday. If you put your car or bike in the show, you definitely will not be disappointed. We have been able to acquire some great door prizes and awards for place winners. You will get your money's worth.

5. chubbie

chubbie

Hi Matt!
    good to see you back on the HAMB! Yes We'll be there. reminds me of a "traditional" car show, back in the day where you got your $15 back win or lose. car show in the hands of car guys? who'd a thought:rolleyes:

6. mws

mws
    from Iowa

The weather forecast looks great for Saturday - sunny and 80. Drive your rod or chopper over to Rock Rapids and enter it in the Heritage Days car and motorcycle show.