Register now to get rid of these ads!

here it is, My new ride! (for a while) high boy Anglia

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by trailer-Ed, Oct 12, 2003.

1. What? no roof chop Hatch? [​IMG]

Might have to do a 'Harlen' job on it.......

Definitely looks good (better....) with that rearend lowering job on it...

Cheers,

drewfus [​IMG]

2. Assdragger

Assdragger

Does look better but it`s almost a shame to change it. I know Rusty wont do anything to make it look worse.

3. metalshapes

metalshapes

Trailerdcars, if you want disc brakes on your stock Anglia front axle, I have some that should fit.
    P/M me.

4. Monkey

Monkey
    from Owasso, OK

That thing is pretty cool Rusty! I want to see you and assdragger fit in that for a long trip! Cool ride.

~Monkey~

5. I love those things ,but that really needs some fenders,just does,nt match the car-JMO

6. Traileredcars.........check your e-mail.

7. McGrath

McGrath

Come by the house with it sometime and i'll take some better pictures of it for you.

8. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I also have that issue, in fact I believe I have two. PM me you snail mail address and I'll send it out tomorrow. Congrats on the purchase. I hope I get to see you actually driving this [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Antibilly

Antibilly

I LOVE IT!!! DONT CHANGE A THING!!!

10. 49monarch

49monarch
    from so cal

Looks good. I really like those little english fords. Here is a pic of mine [​IMG]

11. Trailered: your e-mail address published in your profile doesn't work. I left you a PM..regarding the Anglia...

12. AHotRod

AHotRod

I new it...I new it...I new it.... I've been telling my buddys for years...strip the fenders off a Anglia and you'll see the most bitch'n ride!
    Way Kwueoooool .

13. Stu

Stu
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Rusty-I've got a copy of the RD with the anglia in let me know if you want me to copy
    Chris in Fla

14. trailer-Ed

trailer-Ed
    from JC, MO

Hey Chris, that would be cool. I've been hearing all about it , but cannot seem to find one. How have you been? I started my own small rod shop/ antique parts sales, part time. I've been pretty busy. Later, Rusty.

15. PFF

PFF
    from UK

That Pop was also faatured in a English magazine "Street Machine"
    If I ever find the copy Ill forward it on to you.
    The front brakes are not stock, they had cable brakes as standard, if I remember corectly, it has brakes from a Ford 105e Anglia (common swap over here) If you can find a 4 stud Siera the discs go straight on the hubs, check out Marts web site, he has a page on how to do this.
    Again if I remeber right the engine is a 1600 Pinto, bored to 2000. The engine builders name was on the back.
    Its good to see its still about got to see it once in the UK before it got shipped, please leave it as it is, its part of British hot rod history

Cheers Pete

16. trailer-Ed

trailer-Ed
    from JC, MO

Don't worry about the car, it is at a good home. thanks for the brake info, I'll check in to it. All I plan to do with it is clean it up, maybe fresh orange and yello paint, and roll with it. later.

17. metalshapes

metalshapes

The magazine PFF was talking about is Steet Machine July 1992.
    I can make a copy of the article if you want me to.
    I will check on those Jap brakes today.