Register now to get rid of these ads!

Here in Iowa with a sickness

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by hotrodjeep, Feb 24, 2009.

1. hotrodjeep

hotrodjeep
    from Tama, Iowa

Had a sickness for quite a while, I finally gave it to my wife about a year ago. Symptoms are : can't go 1 hour with out talking about cars, cars parts, car people. Collecting anything remotely connected to automobiles. Possible the worst is thinking of things I haven't seen and then trying to figure out a way to do it(safely). I started out working on farm trucks and demo cars so I love the junkyard, and getting new to me parts.
    I figure thats all right, cause how did you get parts 50 years ago? How did the first guy figure out that a blower off a Detriot would make his roadster go faster? The sickness is the answer. I build what I like and what I can pay for. Anyone else have what I've got?

From Northeast Iowa (Charles City) orginaly then moved to Central Iowa (Tama)

2. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

welcome from a couple hrs south!!!!!

3. NAILHEAD JONES

NAILHEAD JONES
    from Lomax ILL

welome to theres a hamb meet in burlington check with onelow34 for some more info