Register now to get rid of these ads!

Henery J photo thread? Lets see yours!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cfnutcase, Oct 26, 2012.

1. cfnutcase

cfnutcase
    from Branson mo

I did a search and did not find a photo thread on the little henery J's I just got one and I have already gotten a 13:1 304 olds engine, with a stout hydro for it, have a narrowed 9" with 5.88 spool, really nice Moon tank for the front, a pair of 64 dodge A-100 van seats for it, but I am needing to know a good straight axle setup for it and steering set up. I have a nice set of 10" slots for the rear and a set of pie crust slicks also. Here is the car, keep in mind I just got it like 4 days ago so its still ugly! I am going to try and have it at the HAMB drags next year! Sans visor LOL... Jim

Attached Files:

2. WillysRule

WillysRule
    from Central FL

3. cfnutcase

cfnutcase
    from Branson mo

LOL, wow am I a dumbass....sorry guys for cluttering up the board, please delete this thread, I will go post in one of the others where you all know how to spell....LOL Thanks WillyRule! Jim

4. Good luck with the build

5. Wonder how many hits you got for Herman's Hermits "I'm En-er-ry the Eighth" with that spelling. LOL

Search "Allstate" for additional information on those cool little cars .... congratulations on your find.

6. cfnutcase

cfnutcase
    from Branson mo

Thanks guys! Jim