Register now to get rid of these ads!

Henderson, Nc. Drag Race Reunion Oct. 18-20

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JT Apperson, Oct 10, 2013.

1. JT Apperson

JT Apperson
    from va

Who's going to Henderson Nc. for the Drag Race Reunion and the Show and Shine? Very nice event. Hope the weather is better than this week.
    Lots of show cars and trucks. Old drag cars and drivers from back in the 50's and 60's. Great weekend don't miss it....JT

2. Sorry, John, but I'll be at Jalopyrama #10. One of these yrs. I'm gonna make it there cause I've heard it's a great event...........Don.

3. bearfebco

bearfebco

The S & S Team and The Pirrone and Ellershaw Team will have a number of cars there, including, The Mazmanian 41 Willys, Altizer Anglia, Bear 40 Willys, and we hope a couple more....Come on out....it's a great time for all...family friendly, with lots to do and see.....

4. JT Apperson

JT Apperson
    from va

Donnie sorry you can't make it maybe next year.
    Freddy see ya there....JT

5. Gene Cromer and The Moonlighter will be there,,he is being inducted in the East Coast Drag Racing Hall of Fame. HRP

[​IMG]

6. kingpins

kingpins

ill be there. one of the best shows around

7. frank spittle

frank spittle

Been every year since 2005 and going again.