Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help with value.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rcasada, Aug 22, 2011.

1. rcasada

rcasada
    from Missouri

1938 Ford Coupe Deluxe. All steel. Not assembled. Everything off of or out of car.
    Rolling chassis with main body mounted only. A roller. Doors, fenders, hood, trunk, everything needs mounted or assembled. All part there to assemble and ready. New or refinished.
    New black paint. All the parts with good 327 and th350. 8 inch rear, mustang II front. New cokers and hurst slicks. Steelies with Ford caps. New bumpers etc. Painless wiring and vintage air installed.

Parts to required to finish = glass, interior upholstery, and body assembled on chassis.

Whats it worth. looking for experience buyers/sellers that can give me a reasonable guesstimate based on the above description.

Thanks.

2. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

worth somewhere between $500.00 and $20,000.00.

3. FrozenMerc

FrozenMerc

Bingo, Hard to estimate worth off of no pictures and a very limited description.

4. lanny haas

lanny haas
    from Phoenix AZ

so you thinking on buying this "You put it together" 38 Ford? Or what it would cost to put it back together.........

5. Depends a lot on who you are selling it to I suppose. Some of the parts or mods that have been done would make it less valuable to me than to someone else.

I would guess that it would sell in the 5,000 to 15,000 range. Just going on description. No way to tell the condition of any of the pieces from here.

6. Fenders

Fenders

Are you able to do the work?
    What's the guy asking?
    Got pix?

7. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

porknbeaner X2