Register now to get rid of these ads!

help with cadillac air ride

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sid64cad, Jun 17, 2009.

1. sid64cad

sid64cad

just got my air ride set up for my 64 dont have any problem with the fab part but wondering if anyone has any pictures or advice of where they put all there valves, compressor, ran all the lines and electrical to make it all look clean and nice got a good idea of what i want to do but would like to see what others have done. the valve set up is 2 lines off each side off the compressor then go into t's which go to the in valves on each side a t for the bags and a blow off valve. is this all work out fine or will i have a problem with air transfer? heres a pic of 1 of two valve set ups. thanks for the help

Attached Files:

2. fasttimes

fasttimes
    from NC

Are you not going to run any auxiliary tanks 3 gal or 5 gal. Usually you run the air compressor to the tanks then run the valves of it to your bags. Plus when you let the air out of the bags you will have the air in the tanks to get you off the ground.

3. brandonwillis

brandonwillis
    from Tucson AZ

for each bag i have one of these set ups
    (looking at it from right to left)
    its my compressor line, fill valve, T with fill line to the bag, then my dump valve.

ive done it a few times before like you have it set up with only 1 inlet for the air for 2 bags, and it wasnt really a problem, just slows it down some. I like to run 1/2 inch line to each valve and 1/2 inch valves so its got some speed.

[​IMG]