Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help with a vendor? the Hot Rod Company

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lionsgarage, Jul 7, 2010.

1. lionsgarage

lionsgarage
    from Washington

Sorry to have to do this but i am having an issue with an order placed yesterday with The Hot Rod Company, it seems my card was hi-jacked minutes after placing my order, now i dont think it was caused by them but they should be aware of some things, One my order is important to me and it likely will not be placed because the card is now locked and the other thing is maybe some others had a problem..... if anyone knows how to contact them please do or forward info to me.
    I have emailed and left a phone message but have not heard anything all day, they say they will reply in 48 hours but I thought this type of an issue was a little more important.
    (Also i am on the west coast they are east).

2. I would suggest contacting Ryan, Mike is a long time Hamber. He may not be aware of a problem.-MIKE

3. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

I've had customer cards lock up from time to time in the past. Sometimes the using of a card in an unusual place throws the trigger, and sometimes there is a limit on the charge. Lots of other reasons why a card can lock, I've had them lock just traveling across the country. Usually a call to the card company will cure the problem.

4. solid

solid

They will call, or e-mail. They always get back with me...class act vendor.

5. 392_hemi

392_hemi

contact the card company. chances are 99% its them not hrc.

6. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Mike is very honest guy he would never do something like that so I would imagine
    its from the CCard hosting company..

He is sidevalve on here maybe PM him..