Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help Stolen 1934 ford Fort Worth

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 8th grade genius, Mar 29, 2011.

1. DieselGreaser

DieselGreaser

Also reposted on facebook for all my friends up that way. Hopefully with all the hot rod traffic coming down for Roundup somebody will spot it. This is really getting ridiculous with all these stolen rods.

2. d.reese

d.reese
    BANNED

http://www.tattletalealarm.com/

3. nitrider65

nitrider65

It makes me mad:mad: that some A#$#$ hole would Steal that ride ..

Ill keep and eye out there i go back and forth to work in fort worth ill run belknape home and check there a lot of hole in the wall tire shops and machanic shops that run upand down belknape.. and check craigslist and the evil E_bay too :eek:

4. bobs36hotrod

bobs36hotrod

WOW I HOPE THEY CATCH THE A-HOLE THAT STOLE YOUR 34-COUPE. THEY NEED TO CATCH HIM AND MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF HIM. HANG THEM BY THEIR BALLS. WHO KNOWS, IT MIGHT SHOW UP HERE IN CALIFORNIA BAY AREA. I WILL WATCH OUT FOR YOU. YOU NEVER KNOW
    bobs36hotrod~!

5. LDGn63

LDGn63

Sorry man. eyes peeled.

6. silverdome

silverdome

I help manage a mini-storage also and you can get these wheel locks from Chateau Products, 1-800-833-9296, they offer 2 styles one is $45.00 and the other is $119.00.

Good luck in finding your car and if I see it I'll let you know. Hopefully they will catch the crooks and prosecute them to the extents of the law and then some.

7. AHotRod

AHotRod

We will be looking here on the West Coast of Florida for you, and I'll notify the rest of the Poor Boys here.
    We have our Billetproof Show coming in about a week and we will see every car that comes to the gate.
    If there is anything that we can do to help, just let me know.

8. thirtytwo

thirtytwo

more info on car? steel ...glass...chassis....modifed stock ,tci, pete jakes..home built, rear? any distinguishing features?.....

9. grander

grander

Hope you are lucky and get your car back. Need to catch these guys. We are driving from Houston to Austin Saturday for the Roundup and will keep our eyes open.
    Tomorrow Lojack is being installed in my 46 Ford - been in the family for 65 years. Want to keep it there. So sorry about what happened. Lots of people are looking for your car.

10. cyclesounds

cyclesounds

11. autobilly

autobilly

I'm a long way from anywhere it's going to turn up, but good luck with a quick recovery.

12. Mike Phillips - Tipton

Mike Phillips - Tipton
    from Tipton IN.

Makes me sick. I hope you recover your car, and I hope they catch the low-life that stole it.

13. Avgas

Avgas

Good luck from Australia, theft is bad shit!

14. Dave B.

Dave B.

Cross-posted to Steve's Nova Site... 21k members and thousands of lurkers... more eyes can't hurt!

15. rumblytruck

rumblytruck

We'll keep an eye on the swaps this weekend in Ga. and SC and the Autofair in Charlotte next week but I'm afraid it's likely in a container headed across the pond.

16. modelkitbasher

modelkitbasher

Sorry to hear about this Mike.I heard about this from Paul Shipley last night.I feel very bad for ya man and I hope they catch these bastards.the last willys coupe me a Toby Underwood went and I got for me,I parked by secrity cameras at the hotels and I tarped the car at nights so It would be very reconigizable.also we had the gun with us I wouldnt of hesitated on shooting some bastard after 30 years of searching and saving and all the games and price changes of buying steel body 37-42 willy coupes.If I hear of anything on the car I'll definately call or or swing down by.

17. Dirty2

Dirty2

Any updates ? Still hoping for a good report soon !

18. niceguyede

niceguyede
    from dallas

sorry to hear. It sucks, cause if its pros, your car was flatbedded off and is probably already in pieces. those guys dont mess around with tryin to sell a whole car. Hope thats not the case! we'll be on the road in the morning and on the lookout! good luck

19. b-bob

b-bob

Checking in, wanting to see good results.

20. The Gambler

The Gambler

Eyes open for you in Cen-Cal, hope it turns out well, sorry man.

21. Dirty30Dodge

Dirty30Dodge
    1. Upholstery

Very Sorry I live here in Ft Worth area I will keep an eye out for it. feel free to contact me if I can help from here!

22. willyscoupe

willyscoupe

Your post just came through our yahoo group ( West Coast Willys Club ) and I was sick in the gut when I read it ! It's a super cool ride and if the rims show up for sale I'll let you know !
    I hope they are caught by someone other than the cops . String em up !

23. Von Brandt

Von Brandt

I'm so sorry to hear that, I pray you find it soon

24. now has 46 ford tail lights magnesium halibrands and original 34 grille

missouri plate SG7Z2C vin# 18356692

MY PHONE # 913-231-8846

Some more things that will make it easier to spot it has a zips water pump riser with a mechanical fan a polished early style 3X2 intake also has an offy fuel log mounted to the pass side firewall and a large finned blue 6 volt coil on the drivers side firewall and the car has parrallel leafs on the rear and ribbed firestone front tires with wheel adapters all the way around from small ford to small chevy on the halibrands it also has a heater with the core in the trunk with the vents plumbed through behind the white bucket seats it also has an orange dash with an old chromed glove box door with a 53 desoto dash knob and it has a 63 jaguar magnesium streering
    wheel which looks like a cut down 58 vette it also has the (speedway) polished chevrolet script ribbed valve covers

25. racer756

racer756

I hope that your ride is found, God I hate thieves!

26. racer756

racer756

I posted this on my facebook page also.

27. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

the major shows should really think about having guards in the lots at their host hotels... and groups going to shows should really have 1 person in their group watch their cars in shifts.

Its really come down to this... this shit is sickening.

28. nailhead terry

nailhead terry

Man I hate this I am going to the LSRU we will look out for it . Boy some one needs to slap that theives moma !

29. Langan

Langan
    from Eagle ID.

Sorry to here that. What sort of deturants did you have? Door locks ect. Only ask for the rest of us that leave our cars out at night.

30. ol'chevy

ol'chevy

If you guys travel in groups, double them up and park sideways, have an o/t car park at the ends so no movement is available. When you leave, have the blocker move, then drive out. We also used to back in, door handle to doorhandle, get out of yours so the next car can pull in then turn wheels to full lock. This was back in the minitruck days, when everyone had stereo equipment to steal.