Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help Stolen 1934 ford Fort Worth

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 8th grade genius, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Help, Last night my car was stolen from the hotel in Fort worth I drove down this week to work in dallas and Go to the Lone Star Round Up this weekend. I woke up this morning and its gone!! Its Primered Black chopped 3 window with small window halibrand kidney beans all the way around and dirt tracker tires., small block chevy with 3 rochestor carbs on an offy intake no hood

now has 46 ford tail lights magnesium halibrands and original 34 grille

missouri plate SG7Z2C vin# 18356692

MY PHONE # 913-231-8846

Some more things that will make it easier to spot it has a zips water pump riser with a mechanical fan a polished early style 3X2 intake also has an offy fuel log mounted to the pass side firewall and a large finned blue 6 volt coil on the drivers side firewall and the car has parrallel leafs on the rear and ribbed firestone front tires with wheel adapters all the way around from small ford to small chevy on the halibrands it also has a heater with the core in the trunk with the vents plumbed through behind the white bucket seats it also has an orange dash with an old chromed glove box door with a 53 desoto dash knob and it has a 63 jaguar magnesium streering
    wheel which looks like a cut down 58 vette it also has the (speedway) polished chevrolet script ribbed valve covers

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
    chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. 42 chevy

42 chevy

Sorry . That is horrible, I am so sick of car thieves. I am sure pictures will be asked for. I hope they catch the dirt bag's who stole it.

3. 76cam

76cam

Man that sucks I hope you find them and youre car.Good Luck!!!!!

4. olskool34

olskool34

What is going on with the stolen cars lately?? So sorry man, I hope you get the car back and they get the bastards!

5. pushrod_mike

pushrod_mike
    from Austin TX

We will be on the look out up this way.

6. BOP-Nut

BOP-Nut

Wow... sorry to hear that... does the hotel have cameras on the parking lot?

7. Dchaz

Dchaz

What part of Fort Worth? About what time ?

8. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Wow! Sorry to hear that...........and a BTTT for you.

Chris

9. haltom city between midnight and 7:30am

10. ZomBrian

ZomBrian
    from in IN

That's horrible! Post up some pictures so everyone knows what to look out for.

11. FIFTY2

FIFTY2

Ive emailed everyone I can think of in the area,
    If theres anything else I can do let me know.....

12. magoozi

magoozi
    from san diego

Man that sucks, hope you find it.

13. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

sonofabitch...got pictures?

14. A pro looking to fill an order for a traditional hot rod or custom could could get it done in Texas this weekend.

I think most are taken by crackheads looking to make a quick $ but if I were headed to Austin for the LSR I'd damn sure have a security system of some sort (Including, but not limited to, a .40 inside my waist band.) to slow down any would-be theif.

Hope you find yours. Pics posted here might help.

JH

15. crazypainter

crazypainter

I live in Burleson (15 miles south of Fort Worth), if there is anything I can do let me know! We have a hot rod shop here and will be on the look out. I will spread the word the best I can. I'm sure there will be some open seats if you need a ride to Austin and back as well...
    Ritchie
    817-705-4060

16. Roothawg

Roothawg

Watching in Oklahoma.

17. stevechaos13

stevechaos13

Not surprising being it's in Haltom City.
    Was it driven off or towed?

18. adamshumard

adamshumard

I'll be at the Pate swap meet next month in DFW. If it gets parted out they may show up there. I'll keep a look out for the stuff. As said before hit us with some pics asap.

19. Get photo's up right away... print out photo's on a reward sign and pass it out at the "Pate" swap and "Round Up"... got to catch the thief right away!!!!!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
  20. pcterm2

pcterm2

a rope and a tree -some assembly required

21. gasser300

gasser300
    from Ft Worth

I am in FW and will keep eyes open. Thats very very sad.

22. okiedokie

okiedokie
    from Ok

I am really sorry you had this happen to you. I have had the experience, just not with my rod. The one thing that I miss from these posts is the details that would allow the rest of us to learn from. I will be watching for it in OK, and again, I am truly sorry for you.

23. Fly'n Kolors

Fly'n Kolors

We're on it!!! pm sent.

24. wide34

wide34
    from Texas

A car that sure sounds like yours was headed East on I-20 going past McCart and continuing past I-35 at approx. 7:15 AM this Morn. I didn't keep up with him so I don't know how much further it went. I had no idea it was stolen, even honked at him because it looked good- I really hope you can find it.

25. Oh man, this makes me sick. I feel bad for you, bro. Give us any details you have. I'm sure we'd all like to catch these bastards. Oh yes...we would.

26. anyone that sees it has my permission to side swipe or t-bone it at will. I will pay for the damages to your car and can fix mine!!

i added a pic of me in the car if some one else is driving it they stole it

Attached Files:

27. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

Better make sure it's THE car first.

28. wide34

wide34
    from Texas

If the taillights were mounted on either the trunk lid or rails and were either dim or out then I definetely saw your car- Hope you get it back.

29. I'm in Weatherford and work in downtown Fort Worth, I'll keep a look out for it and pass the information on to some other guys as well