Register now to get rid of these ads!

HELP !! please

Discussion in 'HA/GR' started by ThingyM, Jun 16, 2007.

1. ThingyM

ThingyM

This next weekend, A few of us California guys are taking out HA/GR cars to Bakersfield for a "Show and Tell" as most are not quite ready to run yet. We will have a small banner that will say HAMBsters, Garage built with left over parts. Very affordable to race... Any how, What we need is pictures of some of the other HA/GR cars that are complete or at least nearly completed.. So people can get their own ideas going.. If you guys could E-Mail them to me.or Old6.. It would be greatly appreciated..We have 6 cars in the planning stage and 3 that will be running soon...Thanks Fellars.. ThingyM aka Dick Moseley....

2. and we will be promotong the beans out of the HA/GR class from the tower....

lets get rolling!

3. REJ

REJ
    from FLA

Dick, hopefully mine showed up? I sent two of them taken at the "Run What You Brung" in Georgia.
    The only difference is now there is one carb on a stock manifold and a "new" set of headers. I do not have any pics of the new setup.
    Robert.

4. ThingyM

ThingyM

Thanks Robert,, The pics came thru just fine. I will print them out and have them on display at Bakersfield next weekend.. BTW That is a real cool looking piece...

5. Jim Marlett

Jim Marlett

You are welcome to use anything off my web page. Look in the 2005 and 2006 HAMB Drags and AHRR pages and you should find a few. If you want higher resolution images of anything, just email me.

6. ThingyM

ThingyM

Thanks Jim:: Will definitely look into that. Mucho grass..