Register now to get rid of these ads!

help needed with injection id

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by your wheelbase is how big, Jul 13, 2010.

1. i bought this off the dreaded ebay and im having trouble id,ing it i know there are alot of old racers on here so am hoping they can help. my pal says it might be a jackson but he aint sure because of the ribbs and sorry for the huge pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Roger O'Dell

Roger O'Dell

It's been so long since I played with that, I'm sure someone here knows but here is my guess I had an enderle for a smallblock and the stacks split like yours,but the hilborne went vertical. If no one gives you an answer give fuelinjection services a call I think thats the name of hilborne ask for Don enriquez give him my name, and he will answer your question. Roger

3. Roger O'Dell

Roger O'Dell

I just seen your location I'll check this thread and if you don't get an answer I'll find out for you. Roger

4. Deuces

Deuces
    from Michigan

I know what a Hilborn setup looks like, but I never seen one like that before....... An old Crower maybe??

5. Stacks look Crower or Enderle but I think the base predates them? Algon?

6. roger thats great thanks

deuces im 99percent it aint a hilborn

tman i thought poss crower but enderle sounds more of a possibility

thanks to you all for your input

7. Little Wing

Little Wing
    from Northeast

looks home cast

8. oj

oj

Not crower nor enderlie that i've ever seen, littlewing might be right. They might be unfinished homebrewed as the throttle shafts are seperate from each other and on that type there is an adjustment assembly so that you can adjust throttle blade angle for each set and i don't see any indication that the adjusters were on the shafts. And it is just as possible i am wrong too. How is that for being definative?

9. Roger O'Dell

Roger O'Dell

I hope this helps send an email with pics to info@hilborninjection.com Ask for Don Enriquez to see if he can ident for ya I just called him to let him know. He and I are friends he drove my dragster for a while. Roger

10. well mystery solved it is a pete jackson injector and it was run on a car called instigator a rear engine thing so all i need now are some throtle blades a pump a front cover and a barrel valve and it will live again.

thanks for the replys oh and it was a local guy who said jackson and he even remembered the car it was on and that last ran 25 years ago