Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects help needed ..where is vin plate or number on ford 1956 p500 bread truck

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 38-39 ford truck lover, Feb 10, 2017.

1. 38-39 ford truck lover

38-39 ford truck lover
    from duluth,mn

hello. looking for info where a vin plate or number is on a ford p500 , seller cant find it and trying to save time by not finding it when I go to look at it..thanks

2. squirrel

squirrel

beats me! but on a similar year Chevy bread truck, there is a serial number tag spot welded on the steering column. And the engine number stamped on the engine. And the partial serial number stamped on the frame. And aftermarket bodies sometimes have their own number tag on the dash or firewall, but he probably would have found it, if it did.

BJR likes this.
  3. BJR

BJR

Leave it to Squirrel to know where a serial number is on a bread truck!!:)

4. Black Panther

Black Panther
    from SoCal

I had one of those and the serial number tag was on the passenger door pillar...on the inside edge...facing the steering column close to the floor...

5. john dioli

john dioli

I dont know hmmm I WONDER hope you get the bread truck
    John

6. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

If I remember correctly, it is inside, above the top of the driver's side door.