Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Help needed finding car pic - chopped yellow ford sedan

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by guthriesmith, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Ok, I have a specific car in mind that I remember a while back selling overseas. If I remember right, it was a chopped 35 Ford sedan that was either yellow or gold, and there was an image posted here of it with a train in the pic too (maybe even on the Friday art show...) Yea, I know it is a long shot, but a thread popped up today looking for friend of mines old fenderless and chopped 35 Ford slant back and all the sudden that image popped in my head that the yellow car had a similar chop, etc. It could be my failing memory, but something about that yellow car reminds me of the one being looked for. Surely, someone knows the car I am talking about? Tell me I am not crazy...

Oh, and for reference, here is the car we are trying to find the whereabouts of...

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/whereabouts-of-a-green-35-ford-slantback.712544/

2. Nevermind...the car I was thinking of was a 33 or 34 and I found it. Wild goose chase afterall...

Oh, this was the car for anyone wondering.

D0A78F42-27F7-4DA3-834F-5E8D9542CD40.jpeg

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. Hey, It was fun while I pondered it.:D

guthriesmith likes this.
  4. okiedokie

okiedokie
    from Ok

Never know who might see your post and have info on the 35.

5. bowie

bowie
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That was Tom Branch’s wife’s (wrong again!)car. Now owned by member Baumi, from Germany.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  6. Thanks! I remember it went overseas, but forgot it was Baumi that got it. He has all the cool stuff! :D

7. typo41

typo41
    Member Emeritus

No it was Fabian Valdez' wife's car, yes it went to Europe,,, but is now for sale

guthriesmith and bowie like this.