Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help me with the value of these Halibrand wheels

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ayers Garage, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Ayers Garage

Ayers Garage

My father-in-law died leaving behind a bunch of goodies. One is a full set of 15x8.5 Halibrand wheels, 4 3/4 bolt pattern.

The mother-in-law needs to sell them and I am trying to get a general value of them so she can reserve them on Ebay for a realistic number or do Craigslist locally.

All 4 of them are the same size and pattern. All have the center caps. No damage to any of them.

Again, I am not trying to sell them here. I am trying to make sure a woman I care for deeply gets a decent idea of the value when she sells them. She needs the money.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I won't even hazzard a guess,,but when you decide on a price,,,offer them here first,,,HRP

3. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Halibrand offers those wheels for 480 bucks a pair new, fully polished.

The guy who runs Halibrand is a douche and they have a reputation for not delivering wheels that are paid for, so I guess you take your chances...

Hope this helps... -Abone.