Register now to get rid of these ads!

help me win! Tattoo removal!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Antibilly, Sep 5, 2003.

1. Antibilly

Antibilly

2. 48_HEMI

48_HEMI

in 1960 had a buddy in the navy that had a tattoo on his belt line that said "STAND CLEAR SWINGING BOOM" he didn't want to go home and have his mother see it so he went to sick bay to see about having it removed no problem they did it with a wire brush, took four sessions and left one hell of a scar. he wanted to quit after the first session but the military doesn't allow quiters [​IMG]

I might as well go on about my tattoo story,
    I was 18 and stationed in guam 1960 and started lifting weights and got to be quite the cocky boy, strutting around like a banty rooster. out drinking one night and one of my friends wanted a tattoo and I was thinking the same thing so we hit the local parlor and while he was getting a pussy little rose on his calf I was looking at the top row $250-300 scenes, when asked if I found one yet I said (with my chest stuck way out and my thumbs marking the spot) How much would it cost to get a flying eagle clear across my chest.
    the artist looked at me for a second and said about " oh about a dollar!" and everyone started laughing there asses off and I was so pissed that I walked out the door and have never went back [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Antibilly

Antibilly

this is all for fun!! if I win Ill have a new Tattoo put in its place...maybe my club logo!!! hahahaahah
    [​IMG]

4. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I heard somewhere that red was one of the hardest colors to remove.

I voted for you but I felt kind of bad for the dude below you when I did. What the hell is that? And the other guy, is that a flaming black olive? Bowling ball? Rabbit turd?

The girl with the martini glass has no business being in that contest. She should pay to get that silly shit taken off herself. Good luck.

5. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

What did I tell you when you got it dude?
    Never ever tattoo club colors or women's names on your body. Your momma, your child O.K, no wives, no girlfriends, no club names...ever.
    Now c'mon Mike you don't want to remember all of the wonderful huggy kissy moments we had?

6. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Shit dude I just went to the contest and there's no way you can win. It's obvious the guy with the fucking wizard/ogre/haunted tree/gnome thing's gonna win.
    Well you might stand a chance because of where your tattoos located.
    And what do you mean you're gonna replace it with your NEW club's logo? Don't you have that damn thing slathered all across your back?

7. repoguy

repoguy

Hey Mike, no worries man. In case you don't win I've got a cheap bottle of bourbon, an old cheese grater, and some #00 steel wool out in the garage.

We don't need no steenking Kaplan's!

8. roaddevil

roaddevil

Yeah Mike Never get your clubs logo tattooed on ya.
    Hey if ya lose i got got a new 7" grinder up here. can put a flap wheel on it and clean that right up for ya...

Attached Files:

9. CLSSY56

CLSSY56

Your on the way, that other dude is up to 54% and your 33%....you need alot more help [​IMG]

10. Antibilly

Antibilly

hahahahhhhhaaha NADS i totally forgot about my back hahhaahah.
    I love the tatt really...just thought it was funny..years ago I had a chance to have my ink removed for FREE!! and I said no thanks....the ink wizard below needs more help than I ever will [​IMG]

11. Crestliner

Crestliner

well I voted, don't know why if your just going to do again. [​IMG]

12. Oh hell man, I voted for ya', being a fellow HAMBER and all. But chreest, that oger lookin' thing is hideous. And that black flaming sun/flaming olive is pretty crappy looking as well. Anyway, good luck.

13. TP

TP
    from conroe tx

The rest could be covered up with clothes though. I didn't read that you were going to do it again or I would have voted for the black arm guy.You not a rambler no more?

14. Deyomatic

Deyomatic
    from CT

I've got a tattoo horror story...
    About 6 years ago I got this one done, I was ecstatic with how it came out. It was better than I thought it could be.

15. Deyomatic

Deyomatic
    from CT

It is only about 5 inches long on my upper arm.

Two years ago, I had some other work done, by someone who (after the fact) seemed like kind of an idiot, not a asshole, but a real simpleton. This was NOT the guy that originally did the girl. Most Artists in general have a different way of looking at shapes etc. and if you watch them work, you can't understand how they see things that aren't there until it is done and you are blown away. Well, this guy had a really tough time grasping what I was talking about. Anyway, while he had the needles tainted with my juices, I asked him if he could go ahead and write the name "Lily" in the cord of the phone that she is talking on. I figured "there is NO way this guy could screw this up." Well, I was wrong. The guy told me he was a big fan of pinups, so I thought he'd do OK with this simple instruction. He adds to the FLAT phone cord with CURLY Q cord, which I wasn't thrilled about, and in the process, got all fancy with the cord. I didn't realize it until after I got home...but if you look long enough, the "wrap around" looks like more of a "strap on." It never really pissed me off, I think it is pretty funny, and believe it or not, you can meet alot of chicks with a hermaphrodite tattooed on your arm, maybe they just feel sorry for me...I'm having the "junk" covered up in October, I'll see what the artists have in mind, but this time- no freehand.

16. Antibilly

Antibilly

you could also cover up a ugly mug with a bag...but why?

Nads I did enjoy the sex you gave up after I got my ink!! [​IMG]

17. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

sheeit, i kinda like that tattoo but since we're boys i'll give you my vote. but if you do it again yer on your own! [​IMG]

Mike Brimm

18. du$ty

du$ty

just get a big x tattooed over it and wear earth crisis shirts and you'll be ok.

19. CharlieLed

CharlieLed

[ QUOTE ]
    I voted for you but I felt kind of bad for the dude below you when I did. What the hell is that? And the other guy, is that a flaming black olive? Bowling ball? Rabbit turd?

[/ QUOTE ]

I voted for you as well but I agree that the dude in the lower left has one ugly mess on his arm. I think that the "flaming bowling ball" is really supposed to be fire coming out of a hole in his arm, a "hell-hole"... [​IMG]
    Who knows, tattoos are like elephants, nice to look at but I wouldn't want to own one...Good Luck with the contest.

20. Antibilly

Antibilly

I think If I win...Im gonna see if theyll just run that lazor over my balls a few times!!! bzzzzzzzzzzzzz [​IMG]

21. <font color="red"> Dude I voted for ya but.....JEEZ....that shit below ya was hideous!.........as for the question/statement that red was the hardest to remove....NAW....most colors come off in a few treatments. . .but. . . yellow and green(especially green) can take upwards of 12-15 sessions!..........another plus is that removal hurts WAY more than the tattoo itself did!

R E D M E A T </font>

22. Is this you Mike?

Attached Files:

23. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

You're catchin' him! 39% to 47%........

24. scooter

scooter
    from phx,az,USA

pay somebody to remove a tat? just do it rus crow gladiator style w/ a sharp rock.. gotta be better than the wire brush in sickbay .

25. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I voted for you, now if they could do something for your face... [​IMG]

26. Antibilly

Antibilly

Im gonna get a big HAMB tatt on my hand and then when I get booted again have it removed as well!!
    thanks guys for playin along [​IMG]

27. Good thing you didn't get tatoos of the other 8 or so clubs you were in. [​IMG]

28. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

I voted for you but think the one below should win.. that is one bad tattoo on his arm.... If the girl wanted to win she should have shown more skin

29. -=LD=-

-=LD=-

39% to 40% ... gettin closer

30. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

<font color="green"> I voted for you.

Just because I hear that the removal is twice as much pain as the original.

</font>